National Farm and Machinery Show.

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4959
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby True Grit Farms » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:56 pm

http://www.farmmachineryshow.org
The Farm show will be in Louisville, Kentucky starting February 14 and running through to the 17th. It's well worth attending for anyone who has cattle, or is interested in cattle. All the top manufacturer's of cattle handling equipment in the US and Canada will be there. A few present and past CT members and lurkers will be having lunch together on Thursday, and anyone that's interested is welcome to join us.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7322
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby kenny thomas » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Are you or Tuxedo buying the pizza?
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

Some people know people, who know people, who aren't very nice people and you could get a visit from them someday. So be good people.

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4959
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby True Grit Farms » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:47 am

I don't know what TT is buying, but I'll buy ribeye sandwiches from the Kentucky FFA. They also have good sweet tea and pickles. Pizza is something a banker would buy.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 10558
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:18 am

True Grit Farms wrote:I don't know what TT is buying, but I'll buy ribeye sandwiches from the Kentucky FFA. They also have good sweet tea and pickles. Pizza is something a banker would buy.


Why would I buy anything in light of your very generous offer to provide ribeye sandwiches?
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

ddd75
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:47 am
Location: KY

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby ddd75 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:16 am

i'll take a ribeye sandwich as well true grit
0 x

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7322
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby kenny thomas » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:24 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:I don't know what TT is buying, but I'll buy ribeye sandwiches from the Kentucky FFA. They also have good sweet tea and pickles. Pizza is something a banker would buy.


Why would I buy anything in light of your very generous offer to provide ribeye sandwiches?

Just like a money man, always there for a freebie.
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

Some people know people, who know people, who aren't very nice people and you could get a visit from them someday. So be good people.

torogmc81
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1011
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:37 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby torogmc81 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Thanks for the heads up, I'll probably run up there. Never get tired of walking thru vendors at expos, always meet someone new and get plenty of info and new ideas.
My daughter and I went to walk through KCA yesterday morning, was worth the time even in it's small size, met some good people there
Hope the food prices aren't like NAILE (my guess is they are), if that's the case, might need to bring my own sack lunch
0 x

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 10558
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:54 pm

kenny thomas wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:I don't know what TT is buying, but I'll buy ribeye sandwiches from the Kentucky FFA. They also have good sweet tea and pickles. Pizza is something a banker would buy.


Why would I buy anything in light of your very generous offer to provide ribeye sandwiches?

Just like a money man, always there for a freebie.


Oh, like you'd tun down a free lunch?
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.


Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests