Hay Tarp - best value?

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
Farminlund
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Hay Tarp - best value?

Postby Farminlund » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:42 am

This topic might be a bit off the mark as it not machinery but still a tool used in the business – I apologize if this question is a misuse of the boards.

I am looking to replace/increase my hay tarps & the stores that I purchased from in the past have gone out of business or no longer carry the product. Therefore I must purchase from an on-line, catalog, or distant store/company (nothing local). I live in central Virginia & am looking to get a few heavy duty hay tarps for my 5’ dia round bales stacked in a 6 pyramid configuration (the size I have used previously is 28 X 48). Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to get the best value for the dollar? I would like the material to be equal to or greater than my existing tarps (6.1 oz).

I would appreciate any help or suggestions that anyone might be willing to share with me.
0 x

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:15 pm

For outside storage we use and like the hay-gard tarps. They're breathable so the hay doesn;t get musty smelling and they shed rain and snow. There are several sizes. They're pricey, but so far have lasted 6 years without a problem.

dun
0 x

Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”