Tulsa farm show

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Tulsa farm show

Postby cowgirl8 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Did anyone go?
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

Farm Fence Solutions
GURU
GURU

Re: Tulsa farm show

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Yep......Last year.
0 x
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Is that a tiny baler? I want something like that to bale pine needles...
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

Farm Fence Solutions
GURU
GURU

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:34 pm

What baler? All I see is a hot chick.
1 x
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:42 pm

Looks like your First Mate. Or maybe that is the Captain and you are the First Mate.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

Ky hills
GURU
GURU

Postby Ky hills » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:46 pm

I wouldn't let that little baler in the field here, I get aggravated with having to make several trips a day bringing our little 5x5 and 4x5 rolls around. I never would get through putting out hay rolled with that thing. Maybe alright for somebody with a few acres and a horse or a few goats. Probably costs dang near as much as a bigger one.
0 x

Farm Fence Solutions
GURU
GURU

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Bright Raven wrote:Looks like your First Mate. Or maybe that is the Captain and you are the First Mate.

It's clear that you aren't a sailor.... That, as everyone knows, is the admiral. :D
1 x

Farm Fence Solutions
GURU
GURU

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:51 pm

It didn't take much to impress me in Tulsa last year. I hadn't slept in two weeks.
0 x

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:03 am

My daughter and her husband were there showing the auto feeders. He has a welding manufacturing business and built them for a guy and was showing them there. i'd say they are probably for the rancher who has money to burn, but they are pretty neat.
We jostled around getting a small baler for the pines, but now that they are thinned, we'd just use a full sized baler in there. We'd just bale it up, then rebale into square bales off an unrolled round bale. Or just sell it in big round bales. I want one for my garden. Maybe one day while baling hay, I can get the guys go bale up one for me. I just need to go in one of the rows and clean up the limbs and stuff.....
0 x

Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”