truck problem

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
txshowmom
GURU
GURU

Postby txshowmom » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:32 am

An update would be great.
0 x
Thank God for the rain, the grass looks great!

Ryder
GURU
GURU

Postby Ryder » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:36 am

Question for
steveaust

What is an automotive encyclopedia? Do they still have them? Where can you get them?
0 x
Ryder

Deo Vindice

Beefy
GURU
GURU

Postby Beefy » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:57 pm

sorry, i thought i had replied. It was just a bad battery and maybe bad jumper cables too b/c the next day i jumped it off, easily. battery was only 3, i attribute its early demise to my cellphone charger.
0 x

Medic24
GURU
GURU

Postby Medic24 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:33 am

Had a recent episode with a bad battery in out super duty 450 ford...one of the two on it...oddly it was not more then 6 months old... and at least one cell was bad........I had bought it last summer when I was stranded from a previously bad battery, ( we use these batteries to also run our aerators for the fish tanks) I wasn't excited that it was a Wally World brand battery ...but surprise.....not only did they replace it no hassles, but also replaced the second and gave me a anti corrosion deal to boot.......all at no charge! :)
0 x
I am poor, but yet I am rich, fore I till the soil......naw....... who am I fooling? I am just plain dirt poor!

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:18 am

I've quit using their batterys. I have had one good one out of maybe a half dozen, the others crapped out in less then six months. But I don't have very good success with Interstate either. But the Sears batterys seem to last forever.

dun
0 x

Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”