FSIS Green Bay Dressed Beef Recalls Beef Products Due To Possible Specified Risk Material Contamination HEALTH RISK HIGH

Discuss the things that affect the cattle industry.
flounder
Rancher
Rancher

FSIS Green Bay Dressed Beef Recalls Beef Products Due To Possible Specified Risk Material Contamination HEALTH RISK HIGH

Postby flounder » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:26 pm

Thursday, August 25, 2016

FSIS Green Bay Dressed Beef Recalls Beef Products Due To Possible Specified Risk Materials Contamination the most high risk materials for BSE TSE PRION AKA MAD COW TYPE DISEASE

http://specifiedriskmaterial.blogspot.c ... calls.html

kind regards, terry
0 x

Margonme
GURU
GURU

Re: FSIS Green Bay Dressed Beef Recalls Beef Products Due To Possible Specified Risk Material Contamination HEALTH RISK

Postby Margonme » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Preface: I have not researched the subject of meats derived from beef brains. Thus, my statement might changed based on more information.

It does not seem prudent to allow beef brains into the human food chain!!!
0 x
Long Live the Prince.

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Re: FSIS Green Bay Dressed Beef Recalls Beef Products Due To Possible Specified Risk Material Contamination HEALTH RISK

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Margon, I know you're new here but we have a rule about not feeding the trolls. Stop it.
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

Alan
GURU
GURU

Postby Alan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:26 pm

I saw two replies and just had to look, what really caught my eye is in all my years here I have never seen a subject line take up that much space. Now I know your not restricted to key strokes in the subject line.
0 x
I'm not afraid of hard work, I can lay down next to it and fall asleep without a problem.

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:55 pm

Alan wrote:I saw two replies and just had to look, what really caught my eye is in all my years here I have never seen a subject line take up that much space. Now I know your not restricted to key strokes in the subject line.

I guess we are all gonna be in trouble the next time the Ducks play...........
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Return to “NCBA, R-CALF, COOL, USDA (No Politics!)”