Super Rare Sight!!!!!!

Discuss upcoming sales and sale results.
Brute 23
GURU
GURU

Re: Super Rare Sight!!!!!!

Postby Brute 23 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:51 am

BK9954 wrote:All the ones yesterday were pretty darn gentle, even in the ring, for being in an auction and being brahman, I was impressed.

Some of the ones I could make out were decent cattle. They just needed to be polished a little. :) Thats a little high though. You can shop around and get some sure enough quality, maybe even a little younger, for that price.

I hate auction scenarios because its easy to get caught up in it for an young man like myself.
0 x
Brimmer Pimpin Ain't Easy

BK9954
GURU
GURU

Postby BK9954 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Brute 23 wrote:
BK9954 wrote:All the ones yesterday were pretty darn gentle, even in the ring, for being in an auction and being brahman, I was impressed.

Some of the ones I could make out were decent cattle. They just needed to be polished a little. :) Thats a little high though. You can shop around and get some sure enough quality, maybe even a little younger, for that price.

I hate auction scenarios because its easy to get caught up in it for an young man like myself.

Yeah I think people got excited. They just needed some groceries. Those cattle had been there 5 days. You know they lost weight. And they looked like they hadnt been wormed. Plus for a repo that guy probably couldnt afford to feed anything.
0 x
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it" Winston Churchill

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Ol' 243 wrote:
Muddy wrote:
BK9954 wrote:Heck, bred brahman going over $3000!!!!!!

High quality ones or just the boney ones?

Just the ones they fed the ears real good . . . . . . . . . . .I don't get it, they can have all them scrawny, big eared, fence jumpin' bastards.

Never owned any full bloods but a pasture full of them is a beautiful sight.
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

Return to “Cattle Sales”