Charlo

Discuss upcoming sales and sale results.
User avatar
gizmom
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2388
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Molino Florida
Contact:

Re: Charlo

Postby gizmom » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 pm

We have used both Paxton and Charlo. I like the Charlo's better than his sire the Paxton's were really good but the Charlo calves are more powerful.

Gizmom
0 x
Respect give it to get it!

User avatar
Son of Butch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3636
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Frost Bite Falls, Minnesota

Re: Charlo

Postby Son of Butch » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:55 pm

angus9259 wrote:why go charlo instead of his sire, paxton?

Why Paxton instead of Charlo?
0 x

angus9259
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2687
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:29 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Charlo

Postby angus9259 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:29 am

Son of Butch wrote:
angus9259 wrote:why go charlo instead of his sire, paxton?

Why Paxton instead of Charlo?


Please keep logic to yourself. Just alternative facts please....
0 x

Hunter
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 am
Location: KC, MO

Re: Charlo

Postby Hunter » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:34 am

So, it wouldn't be a horrible decision to buy some heifers that were A.I.'ed by him?
0 x

angus9259
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2687
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:29 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Charlo

Postby angus9259 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:25 pm

Hunter wrote:So, it wouldn't be a horrible decision to buy some heifers that were A.I.'ed by him?


Depends what you paid for them and the quality of the heifers.
0 x

Hunter
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 am
Location: KC, MO

Re: Charlo

Postby Hunter » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:30 am

angus9259 wrote:
Hunter wrote:So, it wouldn't be a horrible decision to buy some heifers that were A.I.'ed by him?


Depends what you paid for them and the quality of the heifers.


I set myself up for that answer. :)
0 x


Return to “Cattle Sales”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: collegeboundgal and 4 guests