US Exports of Beef To China

Discuss upcoming sales and sale results.
Workinonit Farm
GURU
GURU

Re: US Exports of Beef To China

Postby Workinonit Farm » Mon May 15, 2017 7:50 pm

warped04 wrote:
Workinonit Farm wrote:CAB -Certified Angus Beef.

Thanks!! I had found it on a refined google search. 8)

You're welcome. :)
0 x
Live each day as if it were your last.

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Mon May 15, 2017 7:51 pm

warped04 wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:I thought you were punking me, if not then I owe you an apology.

I wasn't...I'm still new to all your guys' acronyms. But it's ok. I thought it had to do with a certain type of export, so I refined my google skills :)

In that case :welcome: to Cattle Today and don't let anybody tell you that CAB isn't the best beef you can buy.
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

warped04
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby warped04 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:22 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:In that case :welcome: to Cattle Today and don't let anybody tell you that CAB isn't the best beef you can buy.

Thanks!! :heart: Will do!
0 x

BK9954
GURU
GURU

Postby BK9954 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:41 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
boondocks wrote:I read that in return we will allow (among other things) cooked Chinese poultry into the US. Given their adulterated food supply and complete lack of oversight of it, I sure hope that it will be clear to US consumers at the point of purchase that it's Chinese chicken (reminds me of a Barenaked Ladies song: anyone else?). But my understanding is that often it's baked (ha) into these trade deals that labels simply making people aware of the country of origin are often not allowed. I think that's wrong. Very wrong. When we're importing food from a country with zero consumer protection (h#ll, they don't care if they poison their own citizens), there's no way Americans don't have a right to know what they're eating. And if our beef export agreement allows that as a quid pro quo, then shame on us.

Given China's food handling and food safety practices including the practice of recycling food, I would not buy any food product labeled "imported from China".

If you eat out in a restuarant you probably eat food from China. You would be surprised what comes from there. I know.
0 x
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it" Winston Churchill

Turkeybird
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Turkeybird » Sun May 28, 2017 4:19 am

Meowwww!!!!
0 x

Return to “Cattle Sales”