Cow Sell

Discuss upcoming sales and sale results.
pricefarm
Rancher
Rancher

Cow Sell

Postby pricefarm » Fri May 26, 2017 9:34 pm

There was a special cow sell today at the regular cattle sell. One man sold his herd of around 50 cow calf pairs. All of them was black or black white face cows. The oldest cow was 7 years old. Most of the calves where around 2 months old. They sold really good I thought cheapest one was $1600 up to $2000. They averaged around 1800$ They where a nice group of home raised cows.
0 x

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Re: Cow Sell

Postby Son of Butch » Sat May 27, 2017 2:13 am

Howard Cowsell
0 x

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 am

pricefarm wrote:There was a special cow sell today at the regular cattle sell. One man sold his herd of around 50 cow calf pairs. All of them was black or black white face cows. The oldest cow was 7 years old. Most of the calves where around 2 months old. They sold really good I thought cheapest one was $1600 up to $2000. They averaged around 1800$ They where a nice group of home raised cows.

That sneaky Kenny Thomas wasn't there was he?
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

pricefarm
Rancher
Rancher

Postby pricefarm » Sat May 27, 2017 9:29 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
pricefarm wrote:There was a special cow sell today at the regular cattle sell. One man sold his herd of around 50 cow calf pairs. All of them was black or black white face cows. The oldest cow was 7 years old. Most of the calves where around 2 months old. They sold really good I thought cheapest one was $1600 up to $2000. They averaged around 1800$ They where a nice group of home raised cows.

Not sure I have never had the pleasure of meeting Mr Kenny. He my have been that old man standing at the top running up the prices on all those cows lol
0 x

kenny thomas
GURU
GURU

Postby kenny thomas » Sat May 27, 2017 9:41 pm

pricefarm wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:

Not sure I have never had the pleasure of meeting Mr Kenny. He my have been that old man standing at the top running up the prices on all those cows lol

Wasn't me but if I had been there I guarantee I would have bid some. Just can't resist riding the buyers that think they are too smart to be taken advantage of.
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

Some people know people, who know people, who aren't very nice people and you could get a visit from them someday. So be good people.

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Sun May 28, 2017 7:16 am

See? Sneaky Kenny.
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

Supa Dexta
GURU
GURU

Postby Supa Dexta » Sun May 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Sale, you sell something at a sale. After that it's sold.

That has to be one of the strangest things I see on this board.
0 x

kenny thomas
GURU
GURU

Postby kenny thomas » Sun May 28, 2017 9:02 pm

I got the results of the sale today but no cows.
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

Some people know people, who know people, who aren't very nice people and you could get a visit from them someday. So be good people.

Return to “Cattle Sales”