Hereford Feeder Calves

Discuss upcoming sales and sale results.
IHKid1066
Beginner
Beginner

Hereford Feeder Calves

Postby IHKid1066 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi, I am new to this forum. My Uncle and I are planning ahead for this spring. We are in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are looking for Hereford Feeder Calves. We can’t find any for sale anywhere. Anyone from this area? Anyone know where we can Get our hands on some. We will need 8 of them and are Willing to drive 2 Hours. Thanks.
0 x

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Re: Hereford Feeder Calves

Postby Son of Butch » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Google Wisconsin Hereford Organization and click on members/view member directory.

There's way over 100 members in Wisconsin, so you should be able to find several in S.E. Wisconsin.
Give a few closest to you a call. They should be able to point you in the right direction.
That should be your best bet to find some near you for sale.

:welcome: to the cattle boards.
0 x

Bullitt
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Re: Hereford Feeder Calves

Postby Bullitt » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:43 pm

IHKid1066 wrote:Hi, I am new to this forum. My Uncle and I are planning ahead for this spring. We are in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are looking for Hereford Feeder Calves. We can’t find any for sale anywhere. Anyone from this area? Anyone know where we can Get our hands on some. We will need 8 of them and are Willing to drive 2 Hours. Thanks.

Welcome!

May I ask why you specifically want Hereford calves? Are you going to just put pounds on them and sell them? If so, why not consider other cattle breeds also?
0 x

Return to “Cattle Sales”