Coming Right along!

Discuss the ins and outs of the showring.
Black and Good
GURU
GURU

Coming Right along!

Postby Black and Good » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:21 am

I've been impressed with how well these calves are taking to all this. It's been quite the learning process for me as well. B&G

2 x
WARNING! These Cattle get in your blood. Hope you have credit or a thick checkbook! LOL

VCC
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Coming Right along!

Postby VCC » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Cattle look good,
The more time you spend with them the more they seem to like the attention, when it gets hot here and we start putting in them in barn, they will be standing at the gate waiting to get in the barn. The last 2 calves had their own spot, they would walk down the alley way and go to the spots where they were to be tied all day. We would halter them there, did not even have to fight them, they just got used to their routine and liked being in front of the fans, kept cool and no flies.
0 x

VCC
Rancher
Rancher

Postby VCC » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:51 am

Cattle are looking good, my brain and typing skills don't always keep pace with each other.
0 x

Black and Good
GURU
GURU

Postby Black and Good » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:44 am

VCC wrote:Cattle are looking good, my brain and typing skills don't always keep pace with each other.

Thanks VCC, This is my first foray into the show world. But, luckily I have friends that are big in it that are teaching me the ropes and the are going to be showing this set. It's been interesting. One thing I learned very quickly is that it's a lot of work. B&G
0 x
WARNING! These Cattle get in your blood. Hope you have credit or a thick checkbook! LOL

Return to “Show Board”