Let us know who you are.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:29 pm
New to the boards. Have a family ran, cow/calf “hobby” farm operation. 42 head on a little under 500 acres. Just looking for some info and learning a bit more.
JW IN VA
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 pm
- Location: West Central Highlands of Va
Not everything your neighbors do is wrong-Not everything they do is right,either.
- Posts: 10001
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm
- Location: Farmersville, Texas
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown
- Posts: 944
- Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:19 pm
- Location: NE Tennessee
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:30 pm
- Location: Where the rockets rattle your windows. Fl but my heart in WV.
If you are going to be stupid you gotta be tough
- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:54 pm
- Location: Clark County, KY
- Posts: 872
- Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:16 am
- Location: ne oklahoma
Welcome , what part of the state ?
Being poor is the most expensive thing there is
- Posts: 2833
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:43 am
- Location: Alabama