I'm brand New on the board

Let us know who you are.
Bud In lower Ala
Cowhand
Cowhand

I'm brand New on the board

Postby Bud In lower Ala » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:16 pm

I have been looking at the board for a long time,and been fooling with cows for years but still feel ignorant, I've posted a couple of things about and old L245DT kubota and have received excellent advice. My first bovine was a jersey calf from our old mik cow and was my 4H project. 55 years ago.we have now about 28 black cows and a couple of black baldies. I will be looking for a lot of help and if I can help, write
Bud in LA
0 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:21 pm

Welcome and jump on in.
0 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

msscamp
wannabe
wannabe

Postby msscamp » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:27 pm

Welcome to the boards, Bud!
0 x

Crowderfarms
Wagon Master
Wagon Master

Re: I'm brand New on the board

Postby Crowderfarms » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:31 pm

Bud In lower Ala wrote:I have been looking at the board for a long time,and been fooling with cows for years but still feel ignorant, I've posted a couple of things about and old L245DT kubota and have received excellent advice. My first bovine was a jersey calf from our old mik cow and was my 4H project. 55 years ago.we have now about 28 black cows and a couple of black baldies. I will be looking for a lot of help and if I can help, write
Bud in LA
Welcome aboard Bud. When did they start callin it Lower Alabama? I always thought it was South Alabama.A word of caution for you, there is a MikeC that's on here that claims to be from Montgomery, just to set the record straight, he and his cell mate Flaboy, have computer privelages at a mental institution. Be careful.
0 x
Hoss, Please stay!

LonghornRanch
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby LonghornRanch » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:34 pm

I am new to this board also.... you will find out pretty quick that Crowder is really good at stiring the pot! I like the "humor" of the members here. Caustic is pretty good with the one liners!

Welcome!
0 x

Crowderfarms
Wagon Master
Wagon Master

Postby Crowderfarms » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:36 pm

LonghornRanch wrote:I am new to this board also.... you will find out pretty quick that Crowder is really good at stiring the pot! I like the "humor" of the members here. Caustic is pretty good with the one liners!

Welcome!
I dont stir no pot. Heck I'm always getting put in the pot, and the water is usually pretty darn HOT.Dang that was almost poetic.
0 x
Hoss, Please stay!

ctlbaron
GURU
GURU

Postby ctlbaron » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:34 am

Welcome Bud.
0 x
We have the best politicians money can buy. Will Rogers......I think.

cypressfarms
GURU
GURU

Postby cypressfarms » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:45 am

Welcome aboard Bud! Reminds me of my wife's favorite movie, Urban Cowboy.

You will receive excellent advice here, but you may not always like it. I feel lucky that at 36, I can draw on years of cattlemen/womens experience when I have a problem. There are certain people that "specialize" in certain areas, you'll find out who and which. Ufortunately, being a public site, there are some people that know everything...I won't comment.

Maybe one day you will even be on Crowder's cabinet after he's elected president!
0 x

C HOLLAND
GURU
GURU

Postby C HOLLAND » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:13 am

Welcome aboard Bud, LA here also and yes thats always been Lower Alabama and Mike C is a dang yankee, he lives way up north,,,,,lol
0 x
Run FORREST Run

denoginnizer
GURU
GURU

Postby denoginnizer » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:31 am

Welcome aboard. Good to see someone from the great state of Alabama joining in discussions.
0 x

Crowderfarms
Wagon Master
Wagon Master

Postby Crowderfarms » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:33 am

cypressfarms wrote:Welcome aboard Bud! Reminds me of my wife's favorite movie, Urban Cowboy.

You will receive excellent advice here, but you may not always like it. I feel lucky that at 36, I can draw on years of cattlemen/womens experience when I have a problem. There are certain people that "specialize" in certain areas, you'll find out who and which. Ufortunately, being a public site, there are some people that know everything...I won't comment.

Maybe one day you will even be on Crowder's cabinet after he's elected president!
I'm looking to appoint some of those George Wallace types.
0 x
Hoss, Please stay!

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:47 am

Crowderfarms wrote:
LonghornRanch wrote:I am new to this board also.... you will find out pretty quick that Crowder is really good at stiring the pot! I like the "humor" of the members here. Caustic is pretty good with the one liners!

Welcome!
I dont stir no pot. Heck I'm always getting put in the pot, and the water is usually pretty darn HOT.Dang that was almost poetic.

No Crowder you are the most stirring person on here you have a talent for turning any cattle disscussion into one about fat women. Macon needs to start Crowders ( every time I type that name I think of a crow) fat womens forum.
0 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

Crowderfarms
Wagon Master
Wagon Master

Postby Crowderfarms » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:50 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
Crowderfarms wrote:

Welcome!

No Crowder you are the most stirring person on here you have a talent for turning any cattle disscussion into one about fat women. Macon needs to start Crowders ( every time I type that name I think of a crow) fat womens forum.
Caustic, You stir more crap than Hamilton Beach Mixers ever thought of.Now git back in your stall.I'll get Mama to cook you up some crow for supper.
0 x
Hoss, Please stay!

warpaint
GURU
GURU

Postby warpaint » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:55 am

Welcome aboard, Bud. Hey, Crowder. You haven't said who your campaign mgr. is. I would gladly fill this post, or any available to see your elected. :D
0 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:55 am

You ever seen a crow that was up to any good?
0 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

Return to “Hi! I'm new here.”