Thank you all

Let us know who you are.
wearycowgirl
Beginner
Beginner

Thank you all

Postby wearycowgirl » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:34 am

Hi,
I wanted to say thank you all so much for being here for us new people. My dad gave me 2 bottle calves that the mothers did not claim. One got sick and I had no idea how to fix her so I searched msn and sound this site. I found out what was wrong with her here and how to fix her. My second calve got sick and again I came here and found out how to fix her. I know absolutely nothing about raising a calve. It was a great feeling to be able to come here and find help and support. Both calves are doing wonderful thanks to all the info I found here.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL who asked questions in the past and to all who answered them. Your questions and answers gave me the help I needed. Thank you again to all. :D :heart: :lol:
0 x

Crowderfarms
Wagon Master
Wagon Master

Postby Crowderfarms » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:40 am

Another Cattle Today sucess story.I've owned Cattle darn near all my life, and I learn something new here bout every day. Glad you're here!
0 x
Hoss, Please stay!

warpaint
GURU
GURU

Postby warpaint » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:52 am

Welcome, weary. Glad it worked out okay. There are some very knowledgable folks here. Never be afraid to ask a question. :cboy:
0 x
Registered Texas Longhorns
Medicine Hat Farm

ctlbaron
GURU
GURU

Postby ctlbaron » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:08 am

Welcome weary. I'm glad the board could help. Now you don't have to be weary. :)
0 x
We have the best politicians money can buy. Will Rogers......I think.

wearycowgirl
Beginner
Beginner

Postby wearycowgirl » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:38 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. I really do think you all are awesome. It was a great feeling this morning watching the little ones play. They both felt good enough to buck and run around for the first time together. I look forward to lots of learning from some of the best people on the intenet.
0 x

Susie David
GURU
GURU

Postby Susie David » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:41 pm

Welcome Weary...share some pics of your charges. We all like to see the little ones...even the crusty o'l fellas who claim they don't... Dmc
0 x
Susie David's Cattle Company LLC
"From Pasture to Plate 100% Natural Beef"

Return to “Hi! I'm new here.”