hi im new here

Let us know who you are.
redcherrys
Beginner
Beginner

Postby redcherrys » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:07 am

my girls are 5 and 3. we want to have a boy but my wife is afraid that it will be another girl. i've always like that show. its kind of dumb but i still try to get it. i'm 34. feel older at times. but then again still young at heart or try to be. don't you think all of this is getting really strange?
0 x

mississippi
Beginner
Beginner

Postby mississippi » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:39 pm

Yeah, I guess it is kind of strange. We seem to have alot in common. I just came in for lunch, I'm adding on to my catch pen. I've been setting poles all morning, I guess I'll head back and try to finish. I'm glad to see all this sunshine. A big change here from what it was last week.
0 x

redcherrys
Beginner
Beginner

Postby redcherrys » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:18 am

glad your getting good weather to work. i've been doing some odd and end jobs today. my buddies called me this afternoon and asked me to join them in a poker game. so maybe it will work for me this time.
0 x

redcherrys
Beginner
Beginner

Postby redcherrys » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:29 am

last night a buddy of mine told me of a place around oxford that i need to go see. they have some cows they are selling. where is a good place to catch a good lunch plate in oxford? i thought i might try eating there.
0 x

mississippi
Beginner
Beginner

Postby mississippi » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:11 pm

One thing Oxford has is a lot of places to eat. The only bad thing about it is some of those places can be really expensive.If you don't mind spending a little more than normal, a place called Ajax has a great plate lunch. They're up on the square. Now if you like good barbecue and hamburgers a place called Handy Andy is good and they aren't too high. They're on North Lamar Blvd. around a mile or so North of the Square.Now if you like good Mexican food a place called Tequila's is real good and not too high. They're located on University ave. next to Kroger. Those are just a few of my favorites, but you shouldn't have any trouble finding something ,there's a place on every corner. So you are going to be looking at buying some cattle down this way?
0 x

mississippi
Beginner
Beginner

Postby mississippi » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:59 pm

they all sound good. i'll probably be in town wednesday or thursday. i'm not trying to sound werid or anything but how about meeting me? your call on where. i just thought it would be interesting in meeting you since we've had so much in common and all. if not i really understand. and hope you will still write.
0 x

redcherrys
Beginner
Beginner

Postby redcherrys » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:03 pm

they all sound good. i'll probably be in town wednesday or thursday. i'm not trying to sound werid or anything but how about meeting me? your call on where. i just thought it would be interesting in meeting you since we've had so much in common and all. if not i really understand. and hope you will still write.
0 x

Return to “Hi! I'm new here.”