Hello, I'm new here

Let us know who you are.
clem
Cowhand
Cowhand

Hello, I'm new here

Postby clem » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:29 pm

:D My name is clem,
I live in central Mississippi. I have a few herefords and black baldies, I've only had them for two years. I don't want to grow too fast, because I'm learning as I go. I have learned a lot reading the posts on this message board. I enjoy reading what everyone has to say.
0 x

msscamp
wannabe
wannabe

Postby msscamp » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:54 am

Welcome to the boards, Clem! Lots of good information here. Pull up a chair and sit a while. :)
0 x
Women and cats are going to do what they want, men and dogs would be wise to accept this.

cypressfarms
GURU
GURU

Postby cypressfarms » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:01 am

Welcome Clem!!!

Herefords are a good place to start. Black baldies sell well in our area. Come to think of it, they sell well in almost every area. All you need is a decent Angus or Brangus bull and viola - black baldy calves.

Welcome in Clem. Where about in Miss are you? ou don't have to tell me town of you don't want, just the area
0 x
waiting for something really important to say

clem
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby clem » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:21 am

I live in Philadelphia, Ms. It's a really nice place to live and raise kids. There are alot of Angus and brangus around here, but I like the temperament of herefords. I just love this site! I sometimes check it two or three times a day.
0 x

Return to “Hi! I'm new here.”