How to use the Boards...

Let us know who you are.
frenchie
GURU
GURU

Postby frenchie » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:57 pm

Macon I seem to be having problems with some P.Ms going into my outbox , but not sending.Any ideas
0 x
'Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today'

M Gravlee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby M Gravlee » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:44 am

When you send a PM it goes into your Outbox. When the recipient reads it it then go into your Sentbox.

It appears that the people you are sending it to do not check their PMs on a regular basis.
0 x

showme
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby showme » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:33 pm

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YA'LL ARE TALKING ABOUT I CAN'T GET THE PIC TO LOAD UP.
0 x

Cindy
Cowhand
Cowhand

Mr. Gravlee,

Postby Cindy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:45 pm

there is an e-mail addressed to me from over seas.Could you look into it I don't care for its content. Thanks Cindy.
0 x

jcarkie
GURU
GURU

Postby jcarkie » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:45 pm

i recieved an e-mail like that too
0 x

circlet
Cowhand
Cowhand

Changing User name?

Postby circlet » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:13 pm

is there a way to change your user name without completely re-registering? i don't have any enemies to hide from or anything like that because i don't post very often. i just wanted to update my name to reflect my ranch name and new brand.
0 x

IluvABbeef
GURU
GURU

Re: Changing User name?

Postby IluvABbeef » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:22 pm

circlet wrote:is there a way to change your user name without completely re-registering? i don't have any enemies to hide from or anything like that because i don't post very often. i just wanted to update my name to reflect my ranch name and new brand.

You might have to PM Macon about that. He'll know.
0 x

TCD
Beginner
Beginner

Postby TCD » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:07 pm

Hello, this is my first post.
I am new to cattle farming - have 3 herfords and one of them has yellow eye drainage. The eye is not red. Does anyone know what this is? :?:
0 x

Bpresc0tt
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Bpresc0tt » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:24 pm

I am researching information on the registration process for the cattle I acquired when I bought my land just outside of SA. I cannot get a straight answer from anyone. Can someone please help me!
0 x

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:29 pm

Check with the breed organization for the whatever breed of cattle they are

dun
0 x

swampbillies
Cowhand
Cowhand

Email Notification

Postby swampbillies » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:18 pm

Is there a way to have the boards send you an email of any new posts since my last visit? I read the announcement of how to use the boards and I can't seem to figure out the folder system. When I sign in and click on "view all new posts since last visit", I see the boards with red folders beside them. But then when I enter that board, there are no more red folders. Some of them have the blue stars and some are just plain. But no red. Even if I can see they have new info since my last visit. I love this board! It is so informative! I just want to be able to see all new posts so I don't miss anything!
0 x

M Gravlee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Email Notification

Postby M Gravlee » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:03 pm

swampbillies wrote:Is there a way to have the boards send you an email of any new posts since my last visit? I read the announcement of how to use the boards and I can't seem to figure out the folder system. When I sign in and click on "view all new posts since last visit", I see the boards with red folders beside them. But then when I enter that board, there are no more red folders. Some of them have the blue stars and some are just plain. But no red. Even if I can see they have new info since my last visit. I love this board! It is so informative! I just want to be able to see all new posts so I don't miss anything!

Since we average almost 300 posts a day I don't think you would want that many emails! You can get an email notification when someone answers one of your posts by checking the " Notify me when a reply is posted" box at the bottom of the Post Form.

Best way is to just check the Forums with the red folders (not stars) and the topics within them that have a red folder. You have to have cookies enabled on your computer for this to work.
0 x

april2982
Beginner
Beginner

Beef judge

Postby april2982 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:08 am

I just registered onto this site and hopefully some one can help me out???
i am the superentendant at the Barnstable County Fair in Barnstable Mass. (right on Cape Cod!!!) and i am looking for someone to judge the beef show... i need some one who knows beef cattle and fitting and showmanship... i also want someone that is comfortable in giving reason over a microphone to the kids so that they can learn more from the judge...
Also if there is any one looking for a new show to go to i am trying really hard to make it one of the top shows to go too... the placing are 1-7 and premiums start at $35 and down, great prizes too!!! it is 4-H and Open show!!! great fair... check out the web site

http://www.barnstablecountyfair.org

Thanks April
0 x

Denise
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Denise » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:08 pm

Help there is a doog killing my cattle what can i do
0 x

fit2btied
Rancher
Rancher

Postby fit2btied » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:38 pm

Notify the owner, give them about 5 minutes to deal with it, if not corrected, shoot it.
0 x
Grandkids wanted to play Yahtzee the other day.
I needed to work on the barn, said I didn't have time.
Changed my mind - even played a few hands of Uno.
Barn is still there. So are the memories!

Return to “Hi! I'm new here.”