My daughters first garden

From the latest tomato tips to sweetcorn calamities, share your experiences in the garden.
3waycross
Mentor
Mentor

Re: My daughters first garden

Postby 3waycross » Sat May 18, 2013 9:12 am

Are you guys interested in starting a band? Skyhigh and 3-way on the sax, my daughter on the flute, I'll play the drums (never tried but how hard can it be?) maybe Caustic Burno can be the singer, I imagine he has that gruff bluesey voice. I can hear our first hit now, "Cattlemans blues".[/quote]

Nah! i gave it up a long time ago. I finally figured out that i would never make a good "Blues Man". I am allergic to Gin! :lol2: :lol2:
0 x
USA.......... ride for the brand or get out!

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Re: My daughters first garden

Postby skyhightree1 » Sat May 18, 2013 8:57 pm

ohiosteve wrote:
3waycross wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:Gotcha... good job I was in band too I played alto sax in jazz band.

me too. I even played sax in the symphny orchestra in college.

Are you guys interested in starting a band? Skyhigh and 3-way on the sax, my daughter on the flute, I'll play the drums (never tried but how hard can it be?) maybe Caustic Burno can be the singer, I imagine he has that gruff bluesey voice. I can hear our first hit now, "Cattlemans blues".

Im game sounds like a hit that our forum would love im sure. I can hear ryan seacrest announce this song.
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Return to “Gardening”