Winter Garden 2014

From the latest tomato tips to sweetcorn calamities, share your experiences in the garden.
Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Winter Garden 2014

Postby Jogeephus » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:43 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:looks good Jo ... better be glad I'm up here or you may be short on greens.

I'd give you all you want. I can't give them away unless I pick them and deliver them and some would probably want me to me cook them for them to.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:47 am

Jogeephus wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:looks good Jo ... better be glad I'm up here or you may be short on greens.

I'd give you all you want. I can't give them away unless I pick them and deliver them and some would probably want me to me cook them for them to.

I never understood people like that. I will pick them I mean heck they are free... I fish and have gave people fish first thing they say is why didn't you clean them. I tell them if I cleaned them I wouldn't have gave them to you
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:20 am

I have a few people come out and pick what they want but they are not the one's you would expect to jump at the opportunity.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Return to “Gardening”