Fat Girl Delivers

Got a calving or breeding question? Get an answer.
User avatar
sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5094
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Location: Southern IL
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: Fat Girl Delivers

Post by sim.-ang.king » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:30 pm

nice looking pair, but that bag leaves much to be desired for any maternal operation.


Why should I apologize for becoming a monster?
Did anyone apologize for making me one?

User avatar
Bright Raven
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 10096
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Location: Kentucky
Has thanked: 668 times
Been thanked: 685 times

Re: Fat Girl Delivers

Post by Bright Raven » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:41 pm

sim.-ang.king wrote:nice looking pair, but that bag leaves much to be desired.


Thank you. I got some better, some worse. I am culling one this fall because of udder condition.
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5094
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Location: Southern IL
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: Fat Girl Delivers

Post by sim.-ang.king » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
sim.-ang.king wrote:nice looking pair, but that bag leaves much to be desired.


Thank you. I got some better, some worse. I am culling one this fall because of udder condition.


I'm always glad when someone culls defects or imperfections from their herd, it's better for beef as a whole when they do. It's a hard thing to do, and cost a good bit when you do, but it pays in the long run.
Why should I apologize for becoming a monster?
Did anyone apologize for making me one?

User avatar
Bright Raven
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 10096
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Location: Kentucky
Has thanked: 668 times
Been thanked: 685 times

Re: Fat Girl Delivers

Post by Bright Raven » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:13 pm

sim.-ang.king wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
sim.-ang.king wrote:nice looking pair, but that bag leaves much to be desired.


Thank you. I got some better, some worse. I am culling one this fall because of udder condition.


I'm always glad when someone culls defects or imperfections from their herd, it's better for beef as a whole when they do. It's a hard thing to do, and cost a good bit when you do, but it pays in the long run.


It's elementary my dear fellow.
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
sstterry
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1386
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:04 am
Location: Bulls Gap, TN
Has thanked: 324 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Fat Girl Delivers

Post by sstterry » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:41 pm

You need some fly spray Ron! Who are her sire and dam?

User avatar
Bright Raven
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 10096
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Location: Kentucky
Has thanked: 668 times
Been thanked: 685 times

Re: Fat Girl Delivers

Post by Bright Raven » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:33 pm

sstterry wrote:You need some fly spray Ron! Who are her sire and dam?


Sire: AJE/PB Montecito 63W
Dam: RS&T Top Princess 90X
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

Post Reply