Lackawanna Feed Company

Backgrounding & feeding questions.
jscunn
GURU
GURU

Lackawanna Feed Company

Postby jscunn » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Anyone have any experiences with this company. It is out of New York, but have locations nationwide I think. Had a sales rep call us with a really good price on delivered Corn Gluten. Just have some questions about reliablity and quality of the feed itself. Any comments good or bad?
0 x

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Lackawanna Feed Company

Postby TexasBred » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:36 am

jscunn wrote:Anyone have any experiences with this company. It is out of New York, but have locations nationwide I think. Had a sales rep call us with a really good price on delivered Corn Gluten. Just have some questions about reliablity and quality of the feed itself. Any comments good or bad?

Probability more of a commodity broker than a feed company. An office full of traders sitting behind desks.
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Lackawanna Feed Company

Postby greybeard » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:45 am

TexasBred wrote:
jscunn wrote:Anyone have any experiences with this company. It is out of New York, but have locations nationwide I think. Had a sales rep call us with a really good price on delivered Corn Gluten. Just have some questions about reliablity and quality of the feed itself. Any comments good or bad?

Probability more of a commodity broker than a feed company. An office full of traders sitting behind desks.

I think you are correct.
https://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2012/06/17/6375832.htm
Traders, offices, warehouses, trucks and railcars......didn't see anything mentioned about a mill.
They been around since 1982 according to the article. ~ 100 employees nationwide.
their listed products:
https://www.lpctrade.com/wp-content/upl ... t-list.pdf
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

Return to “Feedyard Board”