Ban proposals

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
M.Magis
GURU
GURU

Re: Ban proposal

Postby M.Magis » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:08 pm

I’d guess bump stocks will be the victim here, pardon the poor choice of words. The sad part is it won’t make anyone safer, but will give the antis a feather in their cap. Tannerite may also be in trouble. Every idiot seems to be talking about the 50 lbs he had and the damage it could do, ignoring the 1600 lbs of amonium nitrite.
1 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:26 pm

M.Magis wrote:I’d guess bump stocks will be the victim here, pardon the poor choice of words. The sad part is it won’t make anyone safer, but will give the antis a feather in their cap. Tannerite may also be in trouble. Every idiot seems to be talking about the 50 lbs he had and the damage it could do, ignoring the 1600 lbs of amonium nitrite.

Again the black guns, tannerite and all the gadgets that will go on an AR have an allure to the nut.
0 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:31 pm

Caustic Burno wrote:
M.Magis wrote:I’d guess bump stocks will be the victim here, pardon the poor choice of words. The sad part is it won’t make anyone safer, but will give the antis a feather in their cap. Tannerite may also be in trouble. Every idiot seems to be talking about the 50 lbs he had and the damage it could do, ignoring the 1600 lbs of amonium nitrite.

Again the black guns, tannerite and all the gadgets that will go on an AR have an allure to the nut.

Or you could be an idiot for not owning a couple of AR type rifles. I hear the same crap all the time from my wife "you can only shoot one at a time" the way I see it is, you might as well be prepared.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Re: Ban proposals

Postby Caustic Burno » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:40 pm

I am not that paranoid Grit.
If you gave me two I would trade them out at the local gun shop.
0 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

snoopdog
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby snoopdog » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:51 am

Won't make anyone safer, but I'm guessing bumpstocks , and trigger systems , possibly drum magazines . I have no use for any of them
1 x
Being poor is the most expensive thing there is

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:19 am

snoopdog wrote:Won't make anyone safer, but I'm guessing bumpstocks , and trigger systems , possibly drum magazines . I have no use for any of them

Who needs a 50 round drum for a Glock? This is the kind of stuff that hurts us IMOO.
1 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:31 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
snoopdog wrote:Won't make anyone safer, but I'm guessing bumpstocks , and trigger systems , possibly drum magazines . I have no use for any of them

Who needs a 50 round drum for a Glock? This is the kind of stuff that hurts us IMOO.

Need has nothing to do with it. As long as it isn;t used illegally there is nothing wrong with it other then perception. I know perception becomes reality but who's business is it if I want a drum magazine or a speed loader for my revolver or 750 hp engine in a Honda Civic.
2 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:53 am

Agreed Dun but your Honda isn't street legal either.
The problem with both is the nut case that will use them illegally are drawn to them.
I agree it is the camels nose under the tent. This goes back to the bigger problem is we are not the majority.
Keep scaring the crap out of them we loose.
0 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:06 am

Caustic Burno wrote:Agreed Dun but your Honda isn't street legal either.
The problem with both is the nut case that will use them illegally are drawn to them.
I agree it is the camels nose under the tent. This goes back to the bigger problem is we are not the majority.

We're going to loose because there's to many people that talk the talk and aren't willing to fight and defend our rights.
A BB gun scares the crap out of a anti gunner, and the anti gun crowd won't stop till they win it all. It's a shame some folks can't or won't see the picture, because it doesn't affect them.....yet.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:57 am

I kinda have to question the mental state of anyone who would want a Honda Civic, regardless of the HP. It's still a dang Civic.. :P
:hide:
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:06 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:Agreed Dun but your Honda isn't street legal either.

We're going to loose because there's to many people that talk the talk and aren't willing to fight and defend our rights.
A BB gun scares the crap out of a anti gunner, and the anti gun crowd won't stop till they win it all. It's a shame some folks can't or won't see the picture, because it doesn't affect them.....yet.

HeII Grit your one of the ones scaring them to death.
Paranoia is scary.
I own an AR and some Garands you will never see them .
1 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Well i decided to buy a couple more black guns and an embarrassing amount of clips today.
Got Ruger ar in 5.56
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:53 pm

0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

snoopdog
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby snoopdog » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:52 pm

dun wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:

Need has nothing to do with it. As long as it isn;t used illegally there is nothing wrong with it other then perception. I know perception becomes reality but who's business is it if I want a drum magazine or a speed loader for my revolver or 750 hp engine in a Honda Civic.
It's nobody's business , but the guy that killed 58 people was a law abiding gun owner until he pulled the trigger the first time . Believe me , i know it's semantics but let them have it, and live to fight another day.
0 x
Being poor is the most expensive thing there is

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:20 pm

I read earlier where the NRA agreed with the libs about the accessories that simulate full auto. From a law enforcement perspective those scare the he!! out of me. I'll try to find the link again.
1 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”