TB

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
Dave
GURU
GURU

Re: TB

Postby Dave » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:25 pm

With about half the state being public land of some sort where you can't build anything. Along with huge private tree farms that don't allow a warming fire. A heated shooting building is out of the question. Go hunting you get out and hunt. Stand of any sort are extremely rare. It is different terrain and different animals.

Here if you don't do things outside in 43 degree drizzle from mid October until late April you will just be sitting inside. That is just a fact of life. I am not that fond of sitting watching soap operas on TV. So you learn to dress accordingly and get out and do whatever it is you want to do.
0 x

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:00 pm

callmefence wrote:Y'all went quite for a few days. Worried tb went for the rescue and you both were stranded and outta propane.
It eased my mind to know you had each other for warmth.

:lol: :lol: Got me on that one fence. I'm speechless. :clap:
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:15 pm

TexasBred wrote:
callmefence wrote:Y'all went quite for a few days. Worried tb went for the rescue and you both were stranded and outta propane.

Got me as well that's Okay every dog has his day.
TB well just bid our time then we are going to wear him out.
0 x
Grandpa always said never trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or guvmit man. They will steal from widows and orphans.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:42 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
TexasBred wrote:

Just have to remember he's still a punk azz kid. :mrgreen:
0 x

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:13 pm

TexasBred wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:
TexasBred wrote: :lol: :lol: Got me on that one fence. I'm speechless. :clap:

Just have to remember he's still a punk azz kid. :mrgreen:

I tell you what old farts , it's dam cold out there tonight

Nice young 9 Point . lots of potential

0 x
IF IT AIN'T TIGHT IT AIN'T RIGHT...

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:48 am

Well I missed a heII of an eight three times my fault. Moral of the story if you lend your favorite deer rifle for a week to your teenage grandson check your scope before you go deer hunting.
I don't know what he did it was only eight inches high and a foot to the left at 25 yards.
0 x
Grandpa always said never trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or guvmit man. They will steal from widows and orphans.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Caustic Burno wrote:Well I missed a heII of an eight three times my fault. Moral of the story if you lend your favorite deer rifle for a week to your teenage grandson check your scope before you go deer hunting.
I don't know what he did it was only eight inches high and a foot to the left at 25 yards.

DAm, a little bit more and you'd have shot yourself. :lol2: :lol2:
0 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:00 pm

TexasBred wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:Well I missed a heII of an eight three times my fault. Moral of the story if you lend your favorite deer rifle for a week to your teenage grandson check your scope before you go deer hunting.

I needed to check for wounded fox squirrels.
Took me a box of shells in a lead sled to get it back on.
After that thanksgiving invasion and all the coon fingering that went on I pulled every scoped rifle and put them on the sled. Only one that was off was my 336 Marlin 30-30 I going to remedy that and buy that boy one then threaten his life if he touches mine.
There is some kind of allure to my lever guns with the grandkids.
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:49 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
TexasBred wrote:

After that thanksgiving invasion and all the coon fingering that went on I pulled every scoped rifle and put them on the sled. Only one that was off was my 336 Marlin 30-30 I going to remedy that and buy that boy one then threaten his life if he touches mine.

I gotta admit I still break out my lever action rifles and twirl them around like the rifleman when im watching the show on Saturday mornings when no one is around... :oops: :oops: Even twirl it before shooting it sometimes.. I also noticed my local walmart is selling henry rifles in various calibers I may get one. My only henry is a .22
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:02 am

skyhightree1 wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:
TexasBred wrote:DAm, a little bit more and you'd have shot yourself. :lol2: :lol2:

I gotta admit I still break out my lever action rifles and twirl them around like the rifleman when im watching the show on Saturday mornings when no one is around... :oops: :oops: Even twirl it before shooting it sometimes.. I also noticed my local walmart is selling henry rifles in various calibers I may get one. My only henry is a .22

Careful sky. You gonna chip a tooth
0 x
IF IT AIN'T TIGHT IT AIN'T RIGHT...

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:12 am

callmefence wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:

Careful sky. You gonna chip a tooth

:lol2:
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”