as a Packer fan,go Atlanta

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Re: as a Packer fan,go Atlanta

Postby True Grit Farms » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:47 am

Frankly I don't care who plays or wins in the NFL anymore. The NFL had a chance to stand up for America and didn't take any action. Screw the nfl and the punk - thug players. The best part about the super bowl has been the commercials for the last 10 years anyway. Supporting any un - American is just making them more powerful. IMO
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:56 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
haase wrote:Injuries finally caught up with the Packers, Hope the Falcons finish it off.

Pulling for the Steelers

Hahahaha!!!

What's your Plan B?
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:57 am

True Grit Farms wrote:Frankly I don't care who plays or wins in the NFL anymore. The NFL had a chance to stand up for America and didn't take any action. Screw the nfl and the punk - thug players. The best part about the super bowl has been the commercials for the last 10 years anyway. Supporting any un - American is just making them more powerful. IMO

You won't be missed.
0 x

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:00 am

haase wrote:sorry for starting this thread, wasn't making any excuses, surprised the packers made it this far, broken thumbnail, not really sure what u jackasses from Texas are talking about but u never had a dog in the fight, worst thing about it is that the superbowl is in California or I mean texas, not really much difference in the two states.

You're not a good loser haase. Chill man.
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:40 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:Frankly I don't care who plays or wins in the NFL anymore. The NFL had a chance to stand up for America and didn't take any action. Screw the nfl and the punk - thug players. The best part about the super bowl has been the commercials for the last 10 years anyway. Supporting any un - American is just making them more powerful. IMO

You won't be missed.

For sure, but I won't have to squat to pee either. Standing up for your country is a man's responsibly. IMO
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:41 am

haase wrote:Really Tb, thought you were smarter than that, if you ever have a question on who is Americas team its not he cowboys, 15 starters from the beginning of the season missing, its going to catch up with you sooner or later, but guess your smart as Cb Pittsburg is going to in the superbowl, :lol: , maybe Ryan Newman is going to win the Daytona 500 :lol:

haase you mean to say "Maybe Ryan Newman is going to win the Daytona 500 AGAIN". :nod: ;-)
0 x
“If it were up to me, I would put in jail every sandal-wearing, scruffy-bearded weirdo who burns the American flag.....“But I am not king.”....Supreme Court Justice Scalia

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:45 am

haase wrote:Packers have no excuses, you dumb jackarses, and sure as be nice aint going to be any packers fans going to buy a super bowl ticket in Houston, are u kidding me Texas couldn't even supply enough seats in the last bowl when packers were there, u rebs are a joke.

Come on man settle down a little bit. We furnished 105K seats at the last Super Bowl in Texas. I don't remember that many Packer fans showing up although Texas does have a lot of Packer fans itself. BTW it was also in the middle of an ice storm which is really something very unusual for Texas. Green Bay won't ever host a Super Bowl as long as they continue to play in the equivalent of the Roman Coliseum with 70K seats. And for whatever it's worth I'm not a reb you you yankee pr ick. :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
“If it were up to me, I would put in jail every sandal-wearing, scruffy-bearded weirdo who burns the American flag.....“But I am not king.”....Supreme Court Justice Scalia

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:49 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:
haase wrote:Injuries finally caught up with the Packers, Hope the Falcons finish it off.

Pulling for the Steelers

Hahahaha!!!

What's your Plan B?

None of the above now doubt I even watch the SB I detest the Pats and I can only root for one NFC team the Saints

TB the be nice from up north couldn't catch the sarcasm of the I-20 was aimed at the Cowboy fans.
0 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:01 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:

You won't be missed.

For sure, but I won't have to squat to pee either. Standing up for your country is a man's responsibly. IMO

Blah, blah, blah....
0 x

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”