Controversy

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Re: Controversy

Postby Bright Raven » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:30 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:I dang sure wouldn't want to be at a baseball game with a bunch of queers. And I feel for the kids that try to chase foul balls down, I'm sure they all get hid.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/548173665000 ... show-clips
They can't stand themselves.

To use that logic, fisherman, farmers and forestry workers must not be able to "stand themselves". The Center For Disease Control reports that they have the highest suicide rates:

Analysis of 2012 National Violent Death Reporting System data from 17 states indicated that workers in the farming, fishing, and forestry occupational group had the highest rate of suicide (84.5 per 100,000), followed by workers in construction and extraction (53.3), and installation, maintenance, and repair (47.9).

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/wr/mm6525a1.htm

That's a very poor study at best, did you notice the 17 states that were used in the study? Just more fake news, your fitting right in with them.

Grit,
I don't think "I fit right in" but I will say this:

I would just as soon endure a Pride Night with what you call "Queers" as I would to endure a Christianity Day with preachers performing rituals to "Ghost Riders in the Sky".
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:21 am

Bright Raven wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
To use that logic, fisherman, farmers and forestry workers must not be able to "stand themselves". The Center For Disease Control reports that they have the highest suicide rates:

Analysis of 2012 National Violent Death Reporting System data from 17 states indicated that workers in the farming, fishing, and forestry occupational group had the highest rate of suicide (84.5 per 100,000), followed by workers in construction and extraction (53.3), and installation, maintenance, and repair (47.9).

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/wr/mm6525a1.htm

That's a very poor study at best, did you notice the 17 states that were used in the study? Just more fake news, your fitting right in with them.

Grit,

I would just as soon endure a Pride Night with what you call "Queers" as I would to endure a Christianity Day with preachers performing rituals to "Ghost Riders in the Sky".

At least with the preachers you'll have some really good food and the best kind of desserts.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:25 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:

Grit,

At least with the preachers you'll have some really good food and the best kind of desserts.

Don't "Queers" cook and bake?
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:28 am

Not like momma did, and I don't even want to imagine where those hands have been.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:30 am

True Grit Farms wrote:Not like momma did, and I don't even want to imagine where those hands have been.

This is the most I have laughed in a year.
0 x

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:54 am

dun wrote:
Son of Butch wrote:The Lumberjack song and he's okay

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE

Thank you for that. I ended up spending an hour watching old MP clips.

That happens to me almost every time I watch a youtube video. Watch one, and then see the menu on the right and next thing I know I've wasted a lot of time...and data.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”