NFL Jerseys

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Re: NFL Jerseys

Postby Son of Butch » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:25 am

ga.prime wrote:Last jersey I had was 1975 and had my own name on it.
0 x

ga.prime
GURU
GURU

Postby ga.prime » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:27 am

Son of Butch wrote:Image

No, mine was on the back.
0 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:45 am

ga.prime wrote:
Son of Butch wrote:Image

No, mine was on the back.

So is his... concussions are a terrible thing. :)

Ed O'Neil was signed as an undrafted free agent by Pittsburgh Steelers in 1969 and cut in training camp.

Re-enrolled in college, theater major, 1979 landed a role in a Broadway play, 1985 Red Lobster commercial,
1986 tv pilot as police detective Popeye Doyle, the series was not picked up.
1987-1997 Al Bundy; Married With Children
0 x

ga.prime
GURU
GURU

Postby ga.prime » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:09 am

Ed O'Neil's a good actor. He's been in a lot of stuff since Married with Children.
0 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:59 am

TexasBred wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:
TexasBred wrote:No but those with the "western look" look for those names that those fellows sell their name to. At least football jerseys aren't covered up with advertising and the player doesn't get payed big bucks to wear their brand. Companies like Wrangler and Resistol pay millions for those patches on the rodeo cowboy's shirt and even their hats now.....I see nothing wrong at all with wearing a football jersey. Let the world know who my favorite team and player is. I would be selective as to who's name was on it though.

Players make money off of Jersey and other stuff. Ever seen the Nike, Addias, Under Armor, Reebok deals.

If you want to wear you Johnny Football jersey have at it :lol2:

Football jerseys are all manufactured by one company. NFL decides who makes them. Currently Nike but was Reebok for years. Players may have a shoe contract etc. but use to have to keep the logo covered if it was not the "official shoe" of the NFL.

I don't know what the current rules on shoes are.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:45 pm

wacocowboy wrote:
TexasBred wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:
Players make money off of Jersey and other stuff. Ever seen the Nike, Addias, Under Armor, Reebok deals.

If you want to wear you Johnny Football jersey have at it :lol2:

Football jerseys are all manufactured by one company. NFL decides who makes them. Currently Nike but was Reebok for years. Players may have a shoe contract etc. but use to have to keep the logo covered if it was not the "official shoe" of the NFL.

Unless they've changed the rules, you wear any brand of shoe other than the official shoe of the NFL you had to cover the logo of the "off brand" in some way. Shoes are not big money makers in anything but basketball where the public buys millions.
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:14 pm

TexasBred wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:
TexasBred wrote:Football jerseys are all manufactured by one company. NFL decides who makes them. Currently Nike but was Reebok for years. Players may have a shoe contract etc. but use to have to keep the logo covered if it was not the "official shoe" of the NFL.

Unless they've changed the rules, you wear any brand of shoe other than the official shoe of the NFL you had to cover the logo of the "off brand" in some way. Shoes are not big money makers in anything but basketball where the public buys millions.

I think they did change that rule seems like I remember something with one of the WRs. Yeah basketball does better cause how many people wear cleats or turf shoes.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:37 pm

wacocowboy wrote:
TexasBred wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:

I think they did change that rule seems like I remember something with one of the WRs. Yeah basketball does better cause how many people wear cleats or turf shoes.

:lol2: :lol2: Put the right dude's name on it price it about $500 and every wanna be in town will own a pair. :lol:
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:54 pm

TexasBred wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:
TexasBred wrote:Unless they've changed the rules, you wear any brand of shoe other than the official shoe of the NFL you had to cover the logo of the "off brand" in some way. Shoes are not big money makers in anything but basketball where the public buys millions.

:lol2: :lol2: Put the right dude's name on it price it about $500 and every wanna be in town will own a pair. :lol:

Yeah look at Jordan and Nike shoes nothing special but cost an arm and leg and people buy them.
0 x

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”