Scary black gun

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Scary black gun

Postby skyhightree1 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:33 pm

Yea I got another trying to buy 1 every few months while there available
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

ez14.
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Scary black gun

Postby ez14. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:37 pm

Be careful sky it might try and kill you!
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:48 pm

ez14. wrote:Be careful sky it might try and kill you!

I know I got my eye on it
1 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:15 am

0 x

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:15 am

This model isn't a black gun and is much safer.

0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:43 am

Well, since congress went home without an agreement or budget, we are now 'unsupervised'.
pew,pew,...pew,pew,pew!
2 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:26 am

greybeard wrote:Well, since congress went home without an agreement or budget, we are now 'unsupervised'.
pew,pew,...pew,pew,pew!

Having no leadership or supervision is scary business. I think I'll just retreat to my safe place and work on my new build.

I really can't understand the concern over allowing more immigrants from underdeveloped countries into our nation. Why wouldn't you want someone like this as your neighbor?

If the first thing that comes to your mind is poking this fella with your cattle prod then you might be deplorable.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Saw an AR pistol the other day. That thing is scary with it's 30 round mag and 7 inch barrel.
0 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

jltrent
GURU
GURU

Postby jltrent » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:18 am

Now is the time to get them as sooner or later they will go up. Those $29 lowers, $39 parts kit, $29 complete nice rear handle and from $190-$300 complete nice uppers make as good as any. They work as good as a Bushmaster or Colt. I have kinda gotten use to them, but for some including my wife they scare them to death.

Even the toy guns are scary anymore. My grandson got one of these for Christmas and it has the selector switch for either semi-auto, 3 round burst or full auto and worked good. The mags and everything works just like a AR. He brought the gun down showing it off and I am still picking up bullets all over the house from that thing. He loves it as he even has a drum mag to make it even more scary.

0 x

ez14.
Rancher
Rancher

Postby ez14. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:12 am

jltrent wrote:Now is the time to get them as sooner or later they will go up. Those $29 lowers, $39 parts kit, $29 complete nice rear handle and from $190-$300 complete nice uppers make as good as any. They work as good as a Bushmaster or Colt. I have kinda gotten use to them, but for some including my wife they scare them to death.

Even the toy guns are scary anymore. My grandson got one of these for Christmas and it has the selector switch for either semi-auto, 3 round burst or full auto and worked good. The mags and everything works just like a AR. He brought the gun down showing it off and I am still picking up bullets all over the house from that thing. He loves it as he even has a drum mag to make it even more scary.

now that is one scary gun! I'm not ever going to to jltrents house because it's scary and not safe! And I'm offended by all the dangerous guns he has! Even the toy guns are dangerous!!! I mean why does a kid need a gun for killing people???
0 x

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”