Anybody like Lugers?

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
User avatar
jltrent
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2151
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Anybody like Lugers?

Postby jltrent » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:27 am

Here is a rare one............Kenny this would be a nice addition to your collection.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/777408795
0 x

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7166
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Anybody like Lugers?

Postby True Grit Farms » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:36 am

He'll take two, dang it that's a lot of money.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6918
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Anybody like Lugers?

Postby Bright Raven » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:39 am

German innovation and ingenuity.
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6918
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Anybody like Lugers?

Postby Bright Raven » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:41 am

Trent

It has been a long time since I bought and sold on Gun Brokers. Is it user friendly?
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
jltrent
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2151
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Anybody like Lugers?

Postby jltrent » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Bright Raven wrote:Trent

It has been a long time since I bought and sold on Gun Brokers. Is it user friendly?
I have bought a few guns on Gunbroker auctions, mostly when I had a FFL (which I wish I still had) and have never had a problem. I mailed my FFL in with my records from all the threats, extra costs and new paperwork they were demanding and now I wish I hadn't. If I still had the FFL I would buy and sell a lot there. It is a pain in azz to ship a gun through a FFL holder and receive through a FFL holder and the ones around here want to charge me at least $20 on up for each transaction.
Last edited by jltrent on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3311
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:51 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Anybody like Lugers?

Postby JMJ Farms » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:18 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:He'll take two, dang it that's a lot of money.


I originally saw $1,000,000. Then I read down and realized that’s the minimum. Asking price is $2.2M. I can’t even fathom that but somebody somewhere may think it’s a steal.
1 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7166
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Anybody like Lugers?

Postby True Grit Farms » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:37 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:He'll take two, dang it that's a lot of money.


I originally saw $1,000,000. Then I read down and realized that’s the minimum. Asking price is $2.2M. I can’t even fathom that but somebody somewhere may think it’s a steal.

Where would you keep something worth that much? Surely not where you could see it.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3311
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:51 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Anybody like Lugers?

Postby JMJ Farms » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:53 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:He'll take two, dang it that's a lot of money.


I originally saw $1,000,000. Then I read down and realized that’s the minimum. Asking price is $2.2M. I can’t even fathom that but somebody somewhere may think it’s a steal.

Where would you keep something worth that much? Surely not where you could see it.


I’ve never had to think about that before you asked that question. Because it’s never been a problem.
I really have no idea. Maybe in a true “gun safe”. Not one of the residential storage containers most of us call gun safes. I guess you could always carry it concealed. No one would think anyone was that ignorant probably. When I buy #2 I’m gonna get it a full time babysitter :lol2:
0 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7864
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: Anybody like Lugers?

Postby kenny thomas » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Bright Raven wrote:Trent

It has been a long time since I bought and sold on Gun Brokers. Is it user friendly?

Very user friendly. I have bought from all over the US with 99.9999% good results. Even the.0001% was the person not the gun.
1 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

User avatar
Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Location: Lillooet, BC, Canada

Re: Anybody like Lugers?

Postby Nesikep » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:47 pm

I'd like to get one in .22 cal...
I just wonder how the more angled grip feels in my big clutzy mits
0 x
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
-Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7864
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: Anybody like Lugers?

Postby kenny thomas » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:56 pm

jltrent wrote:Here is a rare one............Kenny this would be a nice addition to your collection.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/777408795

All this From a seller that has never bought or sold on gunbroker before. Looks like a scam to me.
Plus it wouldnt make a full set without #2.
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT


Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: snoopdog and 1 guest