Are you as naked as me ?

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
hooknline

Re: Are you as naked as me ?

Postby hooknline » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Let me know if you do. I don't know what the shipping restrictions on ammo are but it's worth looking into as long as they are in short supply. Although it seems supplies are coming back into check.
0 x

mwj
GURU
GURU

Postby mwj » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:09 pm

I will keep you posted if I find it in stock. The 22s I bought the other day were the first I saw in several months. My guess is they are getting some inventory built and the prices will start coming back down. I saw a lot of guns sold for high prices in the local paper this winter when they started including 500 rounds of ammunition with them! Come to think of it I have not seen any adds for a couple of weeks.
0 x
never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!!!!!!!

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:19 pm

I hit the jackpot today at WALMART of all places I hope to get 3 more tomorrow.

0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

highgrit
GURU
GURU

Postby highgrit » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:40 am

Hook, go to Wal-Mart every morning and you will find 22 ammo for a reasonable price. My wife has been buying 9mm and 223, and 7.62x39 at Wal-Mart regularly, and has also bought about 1k rounds of 22 long rifle in the last month. Academy has had a lot of ammo also, but has a 2 box limit. The supply of ammo is going up every day. Stock up now if the ugly one gets elected ammo will get tight again.
0 x
" not all muslims are terrorist, but all the terrorist were muslim "

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:38 am

skyhightree1 wrote:I hit the jackpot today at WALMART of all places I hope to get 3 more tomorrow.

Crap 22 round's are starting to become available the good stuff like like CCI Stinger's or Agulia Super Max are still rare.
0 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

hooknline

Postby hooknline » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:48 am

highgrit wrote:Hook, go to Wal-Mart every morning and you will find 22 ammo for a reasonable price. My wife has been buying 9mm and 223, and 7.62x39 at Wal-Mart regularly, and has also bought about 1k rounds of 22 long rifle in the last month. Academy has had a lot of ammo also, but has a 2 box limit. The supply of ammo is going up every day. Stock up now if the ugly one gets elected ammo will get tight again.

My wife has standing instructions to go by the ammo section and buy all the 22 she can each time. The rest of it we are reloading now.
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Caustic Burno wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:I hit the jackpot today at WALMART of all places I hope to get 3 more tomorrow.

Crap 22 round's are starting to become available the good stuff like like CCI Stinger's or Agulia Super Max are still rare.

I just wanted these for plinking the kids like to shoot id use good stuff if I were hunting something.
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:22 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:I just wanted these for plinking the kids like to shoot id use good stuff if I were hunting something.

This is one of those times where the correct punctuation would make all the difference in the world :lol: .
0 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:47 pm

slick4591 wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:I just wanted these for plinking the kids like to shoot id use good stuff if I were hunting something.

This is one of those times where the correct punctuation would make all the difference in the world :lol: .

:lol: plinking with the kids
0 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 pm

You can pretty much get what ever you are looking for here now except the good 22LR ammo.
If a store has it they want 12 or 13 dollar's a box.
0 x
I am the NRA
Brimmer Pimp

denvermartinfarms
GURU
GURU

Postby denvermartinfarms » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:12 am

You will not see much 22lr or any 223 at all here, but I did find a grocery store with a good supply of some pretty good quality 223's for 9$ a box, you ain't gonna burn thru them with a ar at that, buts its nice to know I ain't gonna run out for shooting varmints.
0 x
This world is not my home i'm just passing through

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:44 pm

I bought some 7.62 for the SKS today but ran into a little trouble at the cashier's counter.

When I was ready to pay for my purchase at the local gunshp, the cashier said to me, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to our local newspaper about the gun control people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided,
I found out that she was telling me how to run my credit card through the reader!
I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Ryder
GURU
GURU

Postby Ryder » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:23 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Got to say that is a good one.
0 x
Ryder

Deo Vindice

3waycross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 3waycross » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:23 am

greybeard wrote:I bought some 7.62 for the SKS today but ran into a little trouble at the cashier's counter.

When I was ready to pay for my purchase at the local gunshp, the cashier said to me, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to our local newspaper about the gun control people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
I found out that she was telling me how to run my credit card through the reader!

:shock: :tiphat:
0 x
USA.......... ride for the brand or get out!

denvermartinfarms
GURU
GURU

Postby denvermartinfarms » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 pm

greybeard wrote:I bought some 7.62 for the SKS today but ran into a little trouble at the cashier's counter.

:yuck: :lol2: :lol2: :clap:
0 x
This world is not my home i'm just passing through

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”