Are you as naked as me ?

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU

Re: Are you as naked as me ?

Postby kenny thomas » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:47 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:
kenny thomas wrote:Seems that 243 ammo is getting short also.

yes sir it is I been looking for that all over. I tell ya plenty of 7mm 3006 300 EVERYWHERE

kenny thomas wrote:No wonder there is a shortage of 243, you have it all. hahaha

K.T. you got that exactly right. Nice stash jed. I went to basspro they informed me within 2 months they will have everything in stock but probably 22's since deer season over. I will try and buy between 15-20 boxes between now and deer season. K.T. have you been to the basspro up here?

Hard to admit but I have never been to a bass pro anywhere. I get most of my ammo in gun trades or some of the odd stuff at a gun show.
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

Some people know people, who know people, who aren't very nice people and you could get a visit from them someday. So be good people.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:50 pm

only thing I have bought this month is 3 blazer boxes of 22's 5 boxes of 12 gauge lightfield slugs

oh ok its a nice store has a restaurant with a bar in it ..candy shop and I am convinced every fishing lure known to man lol
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

kenny thomas
GURU
GURU

Postby kenny thomas » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Thats why I dont go. I would be like a kid in a toy shop.
0 x

Some people know people, who know people, who aren't very nice people and you could get a visit from them someday. So be good people.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 pm

kenny thomas wrote:Thats why I dont go. I would be like a kid in a toy shop.

LOL k.t buy all you want what you cant fit in your vehicle you can leave up here with me.. :lol:
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

kenny thomas
GURU
GURU

Postby kenny thomas » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:03 pm

There is one less than 2 hours from here that I pass all the time but have never stopped. They are building a new one in Bristol Tn and also a Cabellas. I doubt I can pass up both.
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:15 pm

kenny thomas wrote:There is one less than 2 hours from here that I pass all the time but have never stopped. They are building a new one in Bristol Tn and also a Cabellas. I doubt I can pass up both.

I ate at the one here and had gator bites they were pretty tasty.
0 x

MudHog
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby MudHog » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Pretty well stocked here now except for 22lr. I reload, so nothing really impacts me except for the price of reloading components. Powder has jumped up stupidly and a slight increase in large primers. I was buying 22lr from Academy one box at a time. I did buy a large box of Alugura (sp?) a while back as a storage purchase.
0 x
"A vegetarian is a person who won't eat anything that can have children." - David Brenner

danl
Rancher
Rancher

Postby danl » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:52 pm

I got three bricks of Federal .22lr yesterday, I ordered them Jan 17 2013, it took 364 days to come in.
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:42 pm

I am going to the local wm every other day and they have 22's all the time now they restricted it to 1 per customer per day.
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:55 pm

I just cant bring myself to pay that for .22's but after I use up the 4700 I have now I guess I will have no choice if I want to use a .22

0 x

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:10 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:I just cant bring myself to pay that for .22's but after I use up the 4700 I have now I guess I will have no choice if I want to use a .22

I have the same feelings myself but I say buy them while you can Sky. Gun control (actual taking of citizens guns rather) will never happen IMO. Ammo control.... I can very well see that happening.
0 x
"You don't have to be a genius to be successful. Just surround yourself with smart people. And LISTEN to them" C.M.

NECowboy
Rancher
Rancher

Postby NECowboy » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:59 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:I just cant bring myself to pay that for .22's but after I use up the 4700 I have now I guess I will have no choice if I want to use a .22

I have the same feelings myself but I say buy them while you can Sky. Gun control (actual taking of citizens guns rather) will never happen IMO. Ammo control.... I can very well see that happening.

The two are pretty darn similar if you don't stock up!!
0 x
"So guess I'll stay right where I'm at, wear my boots and my cowboy hat...I gotta live my life and write my songs beneath these western skies" - Chris LeDoux, Western Skies

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:37 pm

I'd buy everyone for that price. Well maybe only 20 or 30 boxes. I'm good but for that price I'd take some more.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:04 pm

NECowboy wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:

The two are pretty darn similar if you don't stock up!!

true ive used a box of 50 on pigs this year alone
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:05 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:I'd buy everyone for that price. Well maybe only 20 or 30 boxes. I'm good but for that price I'd take some more.

had a lot of duds with Remington more so than the federals
0 x

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”