Favorite pet

Ideas, questions and pictures of your friends.
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Favorite pet

Postby TexasBred » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:05 am

Nesikep wrote:Very true Bryant.. which is why I am not jumping on the "ban dog meat" bandwagon in Korea.. Like any animal, they should be raised and slaughtered with respect, but yes, hard times will make you a lot less fussy about what's on your plate, as long as there is something there... I've had mountain lion, I'd eat horse in an instant, I've eaten at enough chinese restaurants I've probably had some Garfield snuck in there.. young bear is delicious.

Sounds like some of the mexican food served up down here in some of these choke and puke restaurants. No idea what the meat really is.....Just follow up each bite with a bite off a jalapeno pepper and keep eating. You'll never see any stray animals around one of these places although there may be a few caged or on chains.
0 x
“If it were up to me, I would put in jail every sandal-wearing, scruffy-bearded weirdo who burns the American flag.....“But I am not king.”....Supreme Court Justice Scalia

Hogwild
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Hogwild » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:14 pm

My pit bull is awesome he is gentle when needed and protective when needed. He Garuda my kids with everything he has.. even in his older age
0 x
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DDevine
Beginner
Beginner

Postby DDevine » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:08 pm

I just love cats, they are be nice cute and adorable.
0 x

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:56 pm

I liked my cat that I had for 13 years then she died. Not that wild about the cat we have now especially when she is in heat. I loved the parrots we had in Honduras. I liked teaching them to say stuff. Didn't like the monkey my dad had dang thing was mean he would bite. Dogs have been hit and miss some I liked some not so much.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

Return to “Dogs, Cats and Other Pets”