Red Bluff Stock Dog Sale Results

Ideas, questions and pictures of your friends.
76 Bar
Cowhand
Cowhand

Re: Red Bluff Stock Dog Sale Results

Postby 76 Bar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:49 pm

In all regards, CA is an extremely diverse state. Passing judgement based on a brief fly by at acknowledged radical left thinking, non agricultural areas is foolhardy & erroneous.
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:12 pm

76 Bar wrote:In all regards, CA is an extremely diverse state. Passing judgement based on a brief fly by at acknowledged radical left thinking, non agricultural areas is foolhardy & erroneous.

My buddy Cow Pollinator used to say the same thing when he lived in California. I was making plans to go visit him and see the real California. Problem is he sold out and moved to Oklahoma, and now he won't even go back to the left coast to visit.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

76 Bar
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby 76 Bar » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:04 pm

California typically ranks 4-5th annually in cattle numbers and like all such censuses, includes both beef and dairy. Not making a case one way or the other save to draw attention to the state's significant cattle population. As for the left coast (WA, OR & CA), libertarians &/or genuine conservatives assuredly have a tough row to hoe. Pretty good guess Cow Pollinator and I would agree. All things considered, I wouldn't be surprised if our paths had crossed somewhere along the trail.
0 x

Return to “Dogs, Cats and Other Pets”