any one got padderdale dogs?

Ideas, questions and pictures of your friends.
Lammie
GURU
GURU

Postby Lammie » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:46 am

Once sold a Rat Terrier pup to a man that had lost his former dog that was a Labrador Retriever/ Rat Terrier cross. Said he called it a Lab Rat.[/quote]

I can't imaging how strange that looked!!! I would really like to see a pic of something like that!!!
0 x
I never trust anyone who says that they are too old to read a children's book.

J. T.
GURU
GURU

Postby J. T. » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:18 am

Another Rat Terrier breeder said she had a friend that had a Male RT and a female German Shepherd. The GS was in heat and she figured with difference in size, there was nothing to worry about. She came home to find the male RT on the couch with GS backed up to it, making puppies. Where there's a will there's a way. :)
0 x

KARA
Beginner
Beginner

Padderdale/ jackrussel terriers

Postby KARA » Sun May 13, 2007 5:54 pm

I own padderdale and jackrussel terriers I also breed them they are a great breed of dog. As a matter of fact we just had a litter deliver today on mothers day. if anyone is interested just drop me aline.
0 x

MillIronQH
GURU
GURU

Postby MillIronQH » Sun May 13, 2007 8:24 pm

0 x
I would rather be tried by twelve then carried by six.

brownmule
Rancher
Rancher

Postby brownmule » Sun May 13, 2007 9:40 pm

Kara when yo get a chance could you post a pic of your puppies? would love to see the paddedale pups.. i miss ol brummy would love to have anther one but i got the dobie brothers now so it wouldnt work... Rose
0 x
my treasure dont clink togeather nor glitter, they bask in the sun and bray at night

Just_a_girl
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Just_a_girl » Tue May 15, 2007 8:17 am

brownmule wrote:thanks caustic for the spelling , thanks JT for finding his pic .
if he wasn't as tough as he is he would of never made all these years. i got him when he was about five, had no marrner. total a renagade.. couldnt keep him in the yard, he had to hunt.. one time during deer season{it must of took him half the night} he drug a good size deer head to the gate. just couldnt squeeze it thru.LOL. would love to have another one{as a pup} one of these days. Rose

I have a female that looks like the dog in the pix that J.T. posted, and she fits your description perfectly. She is strong, hard headed, and loves to hunt. My daughter found her and her 8 puppies living in an old barn along a highway. We found homes for all the puppies, and I have her here with me. She is very loveable, but it feels like you have been hit by a tank when she jumps up to greet you. We found a home for her, but had to go get her after a couple of weeks, she wouldn't eat for her new family. Her name is Charmer, and she always seems to be smiling. My daughter kept one of the pups, but that pups is aggressive. :shock: Only 3 people can get near her, my daughter, her boyfriend, and me. The pup is nothing like the mother.
0 x
Never argue with a pig, it only annoys the pig and gets you dirty.

Return to “Dogs, Cats and Other Pets”