Is he trying to tell me something?

Ideas, questions and pictures of your friends.
aussie_cowgirl
GURU
GURU

Is he trying to tell me something?

Postby aussie_cowgirl » Tue May 29, 2007 2:49 am

went to use my keyboard today and this is what i find.
some more photos for the heck of it...
The day i moved home from the city he wouldnt leave me alone...
0 x

DrumRunner728
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby DrumRunner728 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:46 am

Maybe he thinks you need a new mouse! :P
0 x
Don't call her a cowgirl 'til you see her ride.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Tue May 29, 2007 5:25 pm

I think he had other ideas of what you should do with your hands rather than typing. Animals are funny. :lol:
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

msscamp
wannabe
wannabe

Postby msscamp » Tue May 29, 2007 9:07 pm

Yep, definitely trying to tell you something! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I used to have a cat that would curl up on the book(newspaper, magazine, etc.) I was trying to read, and start purring if she was feeling neglected. She would also sabotage my shower (destroy my silk flowers, knock books off the shelf, unroll the toilet paper and shred it, etc) if I left her behind when I came home for the week-end.
0 x
Women and cats are going to do what they want, men and dogs would be wise to accept this.

aussie_cowgirl
GURU
GURU

Postby aussie_cowgirl » Tue May 29, 2007 9:12 pm

msscamp wrote:Yep, definitely trying to tell you something! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I used to have a cat that would curl up on the book(newspaper, magazine, etc.) I was trying to read, and start purring if she was feeling neglected. She would also sabotage my shower (destroy my silk flowers, knock books off the shelf, unroll the toilet paper and shred it, etc) if I left her behind when I came home for the week-end.

just today he decided to sit between my arms when i was typing. he's a pretty cunning cat. by the way msscamp, i read in the barn cat thread you have kittens of an oriental fathering :lol: :lol: :lol: that cat of mine is a siamese tabby. bluest eyes ive ever seen
0 x

msscamp
wannabe
wannabe

Postby msscamp » Wed May 30, 2007 12:32 am

aussie_cowgirl wrote:
msscamp wrote:Yep, definitely trying to tell you something! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I used to have a cat that would curl up on the book(newspaper, magazine, etc.) I was trying to read, and start purring if she was feeling neglected. She would also sabotage my shower (destroy my silk flowers, knock books off the shelf, unroll the toilet paper and shred it, etc) if I left her behind when I came home for the week-end.

just today he decided to sit between my arms when i was typing. he's a pretty cunning cat. by the way msscamp, i read in the barn cat thread you have kittens of an oriental fathering :lol: :lol: :lol: that cat of mine is a siamese tabby. bluest eyes ive ever seen

Cats are amazing creatures, aren't they? Siamese cats are some of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen. I would never, ever have a purebred Siamese - I had a bit of run in with a Siamese when I was 5 years old, had to have the first series of rabies shots because of it, and carry the scars to this day - but they are sure beautiful animals.
0 x
Women and cats are going to do what they want, men and dogs would be wise to accept this.

aussie_cowgirl
GURU
GURU

Postby aussie_cowgirl » Wed May 30, 2007 12:51 am

same. id never have a pb siamese but frank (named after frank sinatra ;-) ) has a beautiful personality.
0 x

Cow_Town
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Cow_Town » Wed May 30, 2007 1:53 am

msscamp wrote:
aussie_cowgirl wrote:

Cats are amazing creatures, aren't they? Siamese cats are some of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen. I would never, ever have a purebred Siamese - I had a bit of run in with a Siamese when I was 5 years old, had to have the first series of rabies shots because of it, and carry the scars to this day - but they are sure beautiful animals.

Cats are pure evil. :lol:
0 x
I'm what you might call...........The founder of the feast

msscamp
wannabe
wannabe

Postby msscamp » Wed May 30, 2007 7:38 pm

Cow_Town wrote:
msscamp wrote:
aussie_cowgirl wrote:

Cats are pure evil. :lol:

Now, now Cow Town - you're not going to sucker me with that line! ;-) :lol: :lol:
0 x

mnmtranching
GURU
GURU

Postby mnmtranching » Wed May 30, 2007 8:38 pm

aussie-cowgirl, I can tell you for sure your cats are plotting something. Be on the lookout. :help:
0 x
Its the cost of production and the value of your marketable product, or if you having fun. That's it, everything else is BS.

Return to “Dogs, Cats and Other Pets”