Yall know darn well....

Ideas, questions and pictures of your friends.
skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Yall know darn well....

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Chuckie wrote:They look like two pretty smart dogs to me.

very smart they knew who to put on the charm for to get a good home :)
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

ohiosteve
GURU
GURU

Postby ohiosteve » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Sky, you're a good man. I've had the same situation with my daughter many times. I was real close one time to bringing an injured chipmunk to the vet! She had the thing in her hands with tears in her eyes (our cat at the time had gotten a hold of it and broke its neck) and absolutely pleaded with me "Can't we take it to the vet ?!" That was a tough one to explain.
On another note, I am a big fan of Rottweiler cross dogs. I've had 3 in my lifetime (Rott/Lab, Rott/Bull Mastif and still have Rott/St. Bernard) All 3 where rescue dogs and great dogs. Good luck with your new friends, if I lived closer I might even have taken one.
0 x
The truest of warriors is often overlooked.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 am

ohiosteve wrote:Sky, you're a good man. I've had the same situation with my daughter many times. I was real close one time to bringing an injured chipmunk to the vet! She had the thing in her hands with tears in her eyes (our cat at the time had gotten a hold of it and broke its neck) and absolutely pleaded with me "Can't we take it to the vet ?!" That was a tough one to explain.
On another note, I am a big fan of Rottweiler cross dogs. I've had 3 in my lifetime (Rott/Lab, Rott/Bull Mastif and still have Rott/St. Bernard) All 3 where rescue dogs and great dogs. Good luck with your new friends, if I lived closer I might even have taken one.

Thanks yea my kids last rabbit died last saturday so I had to perform funeral detail for it. They were not happy and wanted to bury it next to my favorite hunting dog so I said ok and even put a lil solar light out at its grave i started digging the grave and with lil rain we have had it was like shoveling hard concrete took 20 minutes to get the hole big enough but kids were watching so I shoveled away. I remember when I made my grandparents help me shovel the grave for my first pet which was a guinea pig. The things we do for our beloved pets.
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Return to “Dogs, Cats and Other Pets”