Stay tuned Alan

Post your favorite recipes or get help with a cooking problem here.
skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Stay tuned Alan

Postby skyhightree1 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:23 am

0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Alan
GURU
GURU

Re: Stay tuned Alan

Postby Alan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:44 am

:lol: :lol: Just remember only bread, butter, sliced thin and salt .......NO CHEESE!!! :lol:
0 x
I'm not afraid of hard work, I can lay down next to it and fall asleep without a problem.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:46 am

well I tried yes Alan years later I finally tried it... I will tell you its better than expected but sure not something I would request :lol2:

0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Deepsouth
GURU
GURU
Location: where the Mason-Dixon line is considered the far north

Postby Deepsouth » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:03 am

Only one bite. I wouldn't of yook one. Sky don't listen to the Oregon fans. They'll mess you up.
0 x
I don't plant taters and I don't plant cotton but I keep rolling along.

Alan
GURU
GURU

Postby Alan » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:30 am

Sky, did you toast that bread! :shock: How could you possible screw up a radish sandwich! :lol: but you do get points for the effort. :tiphat:
0 x
I'm not afraid of hard work, I can lay down next to it and fall asleep without a problem.

rollinhills
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby rollinhills » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Try them on a peanut butter sandwich that's really good stuff.
0 x

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:08 am

Alan wrote:Sky, did you toast that bread! :shock: How could you possible screw up a radish sandwich! :lol: but you do get points for the effort. :tiphat:

It wasn't Sky that screwed it up. The radish did that all on it's own.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:08 am

Alan wrote:Sky, did you toast that bread! :shock: How could you possible screw up a radish sandwich! :lol: but you do get points for the effort. :tiphat:

If it doesn't have meat in it it's not a sandwich. :wave:
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:29 pm

Sky someone needs to slap you in the back of the head. Nasty!!! I seen you post some good looking plates of food (Most times can't see the plate.) and thought highly of you now I don't know what to make of you.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

Alan
GURU
GURU

Postby Alan » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Yea Sky what were you thinking? :shock: A radish sandwhich, were the heck did you come up with that!? :yuck: :yuck: :mrgreen:
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:28 am

wacocowboy wrote:Sky someone needs to slap you in the back of the head. Nasty!!! I seen you post some good looking plates of food (Most times can't see the plate.) and thought highly of you now I don't know what to make of you.

Someone names Alan made me promise him I would try it... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
0 x

Alan
GURU
GURU

Postby Alan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:36 am

skyhightree1 wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:Sky someone needs to slap you in the back of the head. Nasty!!! I seen you post some good looking plates of food (Most times can't see the plate.) and thought highly of you now I don't know what to make of you.

Someone names Alan made me promise him I would try it... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yea, but not on toast bud. :lol: Needs to be on a warm day, on soft buttered white bread with a cold beverage of choice. :lol: but I give you props for making the effort, more than most if not all on CT would do.
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:20 pm

Alan wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:

Yea, but not on toast bud. :lol: Needs to be on a warm day, on soft buttered white bread with a cold beverage of choice. :lol: but I give you props for making the effort, more than most if not all on CT would do.

;-) :lol2:
0 x

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:48 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:

Did you lose a bet? You are braver than me no way would I have tried it. Trying those one time was enough for me.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:39 pm

I only buy the little round radishes--they are a perfect fit in my slingshot to run the neighbor's dog and goat back home.
"whap, whap, whap!"
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Return to “Recipes and Cooking”