Sonic - blended hamburger

Post your favorite recipes or get help with a cooking problem here.
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Sonic - blended hamburger

Postby TexasBred » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:14 pm

ga.prime wrote:Sonic chili cheese dog is real good.

With mustard and lots of onions.
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

Ky hills
GURU
GURU

Postby Ky hills » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:23 pm

I had mentioned in a previous post on this thread that Sonic isn't one of my favorite places to eat, in fact it's way down the list for me, but it's one of my wife's favorites. The last time we ate out we had Hardees so tonight we were in town and she wanted to go to Sonic. Not sure if they have started the mushroom thing or not but the cheeseburgers were noticeably different and not in a good way, she didn't like it either.
0 x

KMURBAN
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby KMURBAN » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:36 am

Son of Butch wrote:Sonic fast food restaurant is test marketing blended hamburger made of 75% beef 25% ground mushrooms
Two month trial at all 3,5000 locations offered in 2 of their burgers, the Sonic cheeseburger and bacon cheeseburger.
Sales pitch, lower total calories for bacon and cheese lovers.

IF it goes over well expect others might follow suit and it could put a dent in demand for beef.
I've never had one. Seems to me chopped mushrooms could work well, has anyone here tasted one?

That's just great, another junk food being taunted as healthier. ( It's the bun, fries, soda and sauces that will kill you. Not the patty ) but please don't anyone...

Can I have some more of that high fructose corn syrup dressing on my salad please!

Politicians tease us with affordable healthcare care, it will NEVER happen till we change the way we eat...

Oh wait, we wouldn't need national healthcare if we took responsibility for our own nutrition.

Next time your at the doctor, ask him how much of his studies included nutrition. He will look at you like a deer in headlights because his answer will be zero...

We live in a delusional BE NICE hole.

Sorry for the rant...
0 x

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 am

KMURBAN wrote:
Son of Butch wrote:Sonic fast food restaurant is test marketing blended hamburger made of 75% beef 25% ground mushrooms
Two month trial at all 3,5000 locations offered in 2 of their burgers, the Sonic cheeseburger and bacon cheeseburger.

IF it goes over well expect others might follow suit and it could put a dent in demand for beef.
I've never had one. Seems to me chopped mushrooms could work well, has anyone here tasted one?

That's just great, another junk food being taunted as healthier. ( It's the bun, fries, soda and sauces that will kill you. Not the patty ) but please don't anyone...

Can I have some more of that high fructose corn syrup dressing on my salad please!

Politicians tease us with affordable healthcare care, it will NEVER happen till we change the way we eat...

Oh wait, we wouldn't need national healthcare if we took responsibility for our own nutrition.

Next time your at the doctor, ask him how much of his studies included nutrition. He will look at you like a deer in headlights because his answer will be zero...

Sorry for the rant...

Appears you know all the problems so surely you have all the answers as well or do you just expect someone else to have all the answers?? Bet you still don't live forever !!!!!
0 x

KMURBAN
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby KMURBAN » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:20 am

TexasBred wrote:
KMURBAN wrote:

Sorry for the rant...

Appears you know all the problems so surely you have all the answers as well or do you just expect someone else to have all the answers?? Bet you still don't live forever !!!!!

" Sorry for the rant " /Rant/ verb. Speaking longer than one should about something no one else cares about.

I see your on the rant also...must be the weather...
1 x

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:48 pm

KMURBAN wrote:
TexasBred wrote:
KMURBAN wrote:

Sorry for the rant...

" Sorry for the rant " /Rant/ verb. Speaking longer than one should about something no one else cares about.

No rant at all..........just the kind of SOB I am. ;-)
0 x

KMURBAN
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby KMURBAN » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:29 am

TexasBred wrote:
KMURBAN wrote:
TexasBred wrote:Appears you know all the problems so surely you have all the answers as well or do you just expect someone else to have all the answers?? Bet you still don't live forever !!!!!

No rant at all..........just the kind of SOB I am. ;-)

Well, I've always said. Honesty is the best policy. :D

Never could figure out why my mother never saw the irony of calling me a SOB.
0 x

Return to “Recipes and Cooking”