Winner "Baby Pic"

Submit your photo today! You can be the next winner.
hillsdown
GURU
GURU

Winner "Baby Pic"

Postby hillsdown » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Congratulations to artesianspringsfarm !!! :clap:

Great entries everyone and congrats to Karin for coming in with a very close second place pic . :tiphat:

Thanks for entering and all that voted .
0 x
HD

{No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having the love of a dog makes you rich.
Louis Sabin}

branguscowgirl
GURU
GURU

Re: Winner "Baby Pic"

Postby branguscowgirl » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Congrats! A beautiful moment.
0 x
Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but, rather, a manner of traveling!

artesianspringsfarm
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby artesianspringsfarm » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Thanks for the votes. Obviously you all know this is a picture I will love and pray I never forget whether you guys liked it or not. :D This was the birth of my 3rd daughter. It was a planned c-section but when they got in there, it was a very scary moment when they realized the cord was wrapped around her neck two times. She didnt cry or make a noise and I didnt know if she was healthy or not when they started basically unspinning the cord around her neck. As they did, I saw this hand reach out. Unbelievable. I know I shouldn't get into politics and obviously this is an emotionally based argument, but she was still inside my wife at this moment. The thought that anyone would be ok with killing another person in this state is something I will NEVER understand. God has blessed me more than I ever could imagine, and four of the absolute best blessings are my wife and three daughters.

Anyway, thanks again. I loved all the other pics, especially them calves. I like my angus, but there is no arguing that a red calf with chrome is about the cutest critter God made.
0 x

alisonb
GURU
GURU

Postby alisonb » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:33 am

Wow! You sure captured a special moment there...Congrats Artesian!!! :clap:
0 x
Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!

Deepsouth
GURU
GURU
Location: where the Mason-Dixon line is considered the far north

Postby Deepsouth » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:42 am

artesianspringsfarm wrote:Thanks for the votes. Obviously you all know this is a picture I will love and pray I never forget whether you guys liked it or not. :D This was the birth of my 3rd daughter. It was a planned c-section but when they got in there, it was a very scary moment when they realized the cord was wrapped around her neck two times. She didnt cry or make a noise and I didnt know if she was healthy or not when they started basically unspinning the cord around her neck. As they did, I saw this hand reach out. Unbelievable. I know I shouldn't get into politics and obviously this is an emotionally based argument, but she was still inside my wife at this moment. The thought that anyone would be ok with killing another person in this state is something I will NEVER understand. God has blessed me more than I ever could imagine, and four of the absolute best blessings are my wife and three daughters.

Anyway, thanks again. I loved all the other pics, especially them calves. I like my angus, but there is no arguing that a red calf with chrome is about the cutest critter God made.

Thanks for telling us the story behind the picture. It just makes it that much better.
That's good stuff!
0 x
I don't plant taters and I don't plant cotton but I keep rolling along.

chippie
GURU
GURU

Postby chippie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:00 am

very sweet. happy that you won!
0 x
What is this hand basket and where are we going?

Return to “Photo Contest”