poll black and white pic

Submit your photo today! You can be the next winner.

Poll Black and White

Poll ended at Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:13 pm

1:
25%
2:
46%
3:
29%

Total votes: 28

regolith
GURU
GURU

Re: poll black and white pic

Postby regolith » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Do you think she'd qualify for CAB?
(Yes, it is a Holstein)
0 x
Stepping backwards and progress are not mutually exclusive

Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nesikep » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:18 pm

She perfectly well could! Hide color has nothing to do with CAB from what I remember... Just yield grade, marbling, etc
0 x
The only possible end result of treating all animals like people is that all people will be treated like animals

alisonb
GURU
GURU

Postby alisonb » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:43 pm

MO_cows wrote:Only 3 entries because hardly anybody takes photos in black n white these days. Apparently, nobody got around to scanning any of their old ones. It is against the rules to edit a color image to make it grayscale, right?

But, I do have a thought for a category. It's harvest season, soon it will be Thanksgiving, so how about "Bounty"? Photo's of prepared food and/or food items showing the abundance of a good harvest?

MO_cows - Guess I should have repeated what was said in our previous B+W contest but time has not been on my side lately - " just set your camera on B+W or take the pic in color and then remove the color on your computer(yes, it's allowed :D ) .

We had a Thanksgiving contest before and I think we received two or three entries but thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I should be able to pick something out of there. We have had 'mushrooms' before and received quite a couple of entries so we may just have that as our next contest or Ga.prime's 'beer' suggestion :D
0 x
Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!

sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU

Postby sim.-ang.king » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:41 pm

M5farm wrote:
ga.prime wrote:Each one of your "suggestions", M5, would get exactly zero entrants. Thanks for nothing.

Out of 172 topics you can't pick 12. I guess I should have included pine trees so you could enter a pic.

#172 would work for me.
0 x
Red Bull Breeder wrote:So Queenie works ok now?

Return to “Photo Contest”