Winner "Beer"

Submit your photo today! You can be the next winner.
hillsdown
GURU
GURU

Winner "Beer"

Postby hillsdown » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Well I guess no one is surprised at the winner for the contest this time :P :lol2:

Congratulations to TexasBred !!! :clap: :clap:

Great entries everyone, thanks to all that contributed :tiphat:

See you all in a few weeks . Please be sure to get out your cameras to take pics of the next category ,old/abandoned buildings . :wave:
0 x
HD

{No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having the love of a dog makes you rich.
Louis Sabin}

MO_cows
GURU
GURU

Re: Winner "Beer"

Postby MO_cows » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Congrats, TB. Which one are you? And, you can drink in a convenience store in Texas?
0 x
It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with the simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong.
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:21 pm

MO_cows wrote:Congrats, TB. Which one are you? And, you can drink in a convenience store in Texas?

It depends on what kind of license the store has. In most of them you can't, but there are a few that have an on-premises license.
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

Kingfisher
GURU
GURU

Postby Kingfisher » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 pm

That ain't a convience store......:). That's a Ice House!
0 x
Green grass cures alot of ills.
The dream is free. The hustle is sold separate.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:56 pm

MO_cows wrote:Congrats, TB. Which one are you? And, you can drink in a convenience store in Texas?

I'm not in the pic. I'm the professional highly sought after photographer. :lol: :lol: Actually in some of those little stores you can.....BUT if you do....the store can't sell lottery tickets. Now explain that to me. :shock:
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Kingfisher wrote:That ain't a convience store......:). That's a Ice House!

:nod: :nod: ;-)
0 x

J&D Cattle
GURU
GURU

Postby J&D Cattle » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Great pic TB. I don't see any empties in front of your chair though, you don't drink and photograph? :D
0 x
J & D Cattle

hillsdown
GURU
GURU

Postby hillsdown » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:16 pm

J&D Cattle wrote:Great pic TB. I don't see any empties in front of your chair though, you don't drink and photograph? :D

He probably put them in front of someone else so he didn't look bad for the pic :P :lol:
0 x
HD

{No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having the love of a dog makes you rich.
Louis Sabin}

J&D Cattle
GURU
GURU

Postby J&D Cattle » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:25 pm

hillsdown wrote:
J&D Cattle wrote:Great pic TB. I don't see any empties in front of your chair though, you don't drink and photograph? :D

He probably put them in front of someone else so he didn't look bad for the pic :P :lol:

Surely not. I'd guess he's drank and photo'd before with bad results. :lol:
0 x
J & D Cattle

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:11 pm

J&D there ain't no bad time for a cold beer...even for an accomplished photographer like me. :lol2: :lol2: Mine were on the table behind me. (Cheap Stuff) Notice those cans are 16 oz cans....$1.00 each out of an old coke box with beer iced down in it....all on the honor system...drink all you want...pay on the way out. Most of those old boys came in on walkers......danced out the door after about 4-5 beers.
0 x

J&D Cattle
GURU
GURU

Postby J&D Cattle » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:33 pm

TexasBred wrote:

J&D there ain't no bad time for a cold beer...even for an accomplished photographer like me. :lol2: :lol2: Mine were on the table behind me. (Cheap Stuff) Notice those cans are 16 oz cans....$1.00 each out of an old coke box with beer iced down in it....all on the honor system...drink all you want...pay on the way out. Most of those old boys came in on walkers......danced out the door after about 4-5 beers.

:lol2: I saw they were pints. Glad to hear places like that still exist no matter what they are selling. Sounds like good people. It's dang near 5:00 here and I'll raise one soon. :drink:
0 x
J & D Cattle

alisonb
GURU
GURU

Postby alisonb » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:45 am

Congrats TB!!! It would be interesting to hear some of the discussions that those ol' boys have :D
0 x
Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!

Return to “Photo Contest”