Charles Manson in grave condition

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
dieselbeef
GURU
GURU

Re: Charles Manson in grave condition

Postby dieselbeef » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 am

hopefully he will die soon so we can stop supporting him..who gives a crap anyways...
0 x
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

sooner or later im gonna be all beefmasters...probly be later

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Caustic Burno wrote:
SmokinM wrote:Rope is reusable and we have plenty that need it. Maybe if we term it as recycling the greenies that insist we feed this trash for life will sign off on it. Ironic this is the same group that insists on having the right to kill their own unborn children. My thoughts on the insanity plea is that if your that off in the head you should be dead.

My grandpa always said don’t trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or a guvmit man. There all too lazy to work and will steal from widows and orphans.
I am sure he would have a longer list today with the blue thought process.
Forget the politically correct speech.
Any other state I feel certain would have terminated him all ready. He was lucky enough to end up in the fruits and nuts section.
aint it so...
0 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:49 am

Shame they stopped the death penalty back in the 70s he would be long gone. They should of let his gut bleed out back in January that would of been a fitting way to go.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

herofan
GURU
GURU

Postby herofan » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Manson has always been in the spotlight as the creepiest of the creepy inmates, but I’m sure it would send chills down a spine to know how many are behind bars that are just as bad.
0 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:16 pm

herofan wrote:Manson has always been in the spotlight as the creepiest of the creepy inmates, but I’m sure it would send chills down a spine to know how many are behind bars that are just as bad.

What is worse is those that aren’t

Look up the Texas Killing Field
0 x
Grandpa always said never trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or guvmit man. They will steal from widows and orphans.

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”