Hey Texans - Whatever happened with Twin Peaks?

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Hey Texans - Whatever happened with Twin Peaks?

Postby TexasBred » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Has any crime, hostage situation, terrorist attack or property takeover ever been solved on CT?? Got a lot of wanna be experts on here. :shock:
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:09 pm

TexasBred wrote:Has any crime, hostage situation, terrorist attack or property takeover ever been solved on CT?? Got a lot of wanna be experts on here. :shock:

I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out why one of my cows was limping two weeks ago. She's not limping today but I'm wondering if I shouldn't give her a shot or something. Or maybe give her a drench. Or maybe call the vet. Probably best to stick her with a bunch of meds before I call the vet I think. ;-)
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

fenceman
GURU
GURU

Postby fenceman » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:22 pm

TexasBred wrote:Has any crime, hostage situation, terrorist attack or property takeover ever been solved on CT?? Got a lot of wanna be experts on here. :shock:

No nothing been solved. But it's not due to a lack of trying... :cboy:
0 x
You can all go to he//.
I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:59 pm

fenceman wrote:

I was thinking that Oregon thread was pretty close to getting things worked out and the government put in their place.
0 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

Brute 23
GURU
GURU

Postby Brute 23 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:58 pm

I'm not trying to solve anything. You can't solve things when you don't have all the info and will never have it.

The govt, which includes law enforcement, has admitted to with holding info and using the media to manipulate the public. That is a fact. No debate necessary. If you trust what they are saying you are flat out not acknowledging their track record.
0 x
Brimmer Pimpin Ain't Easy

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:53 pm

fenceman wrote:

You meant to say "not due to lack of talking about it".
0 x

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Brute 23 wrote:I'm not trying to solve anything. You can't solve things when you don't have all the info and will never have it.

The govt, which includes law enforcement, has admitted to with holding info and using the media to manipulate the public. That is a fact. No debate necessary. If you trust what they are saying you are flat out not acknowledging their track record.

Exactly regardless of which side you're listening to. One tells you what they want you to hear. The other side sits around picking at straws from small bits of information made available thinking they have found a complete solution to the situation and that solution is usually to disregard all laws except those they personally believe in and otherwise do as they please as if they are immune. We can't have it both ways.
0 x

Brute 23
GURU
GURU

Postby Brute 23 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Im not for disregarding laws... Im just saying don't trust the people who are suppose to enforce them. Try to keep your head low and hope your paths don't cross.
0 x
Brimmer Pimpin Ain't Easy

fenceman
GURU
GURU

Postby fenceman » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:44 pm

TexasBred wrote:
fenceman wrote:

You meant to say "not due to lack of talking about it".

:lol2: no sir. I meant to say what I said. I might should of said what you said, but I said what I meant to say.
0 x
You can all go to he//.
I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:49 am

Jogeephus wrote:

I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out why one of my cows was limping two weeks ago. She's not limping today but I'm wondering if I shouldn't give her a shot or something. Or maybe give her a drench. Or maybe call the vet. Probably best to stick her with a bunch of meds before I call the vet I think. ;-)

Joe whatever you do don't call the vet. Sit down and watch her and make a diagnosis. Probably just some sort of virus. A buttload of antibiotics always takes care of a virus. And if not that it could be IBR. Vaccinate her real quick. The vet (the qualified one) will simply fix her and send you a bill.
0 x

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:08 am

TexasBred wrote:Probably just some sort of virus. A buttload of antibiotics always takes care of a virus. And if not that it could be IBR. Vaccinate her real quick.

That's what I figured. And when you say vaccinate her you do mean intravenously don't you? :cowboy:
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

fenceman
GURU
GURU

Postby fenceman » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:28 am

TexasBred wrote:
Jogeephus wrote:

Joe whatever you do don't call the vet. Sit down and watch her and make a diagnosis. Probably just some sort of virus. A buttload of antibiotics always takes care of a virus. And if not that it could be IBR. Vaccinate her real quick. The vet (the qualified one) will simply fix her and send you a bill.

He'll send a bill wether he fixes her or not.
0 x
You can all go to he//.
I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

backhoeboogie
smithy
smithy

Postby backhoeboogie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:55 pm

Brute 23 wrote:I'm not trying to solve anything. You can't solve things when you don't have all the info and will never have it.

I prefer debates from this side of the jail cell anyway.

Those Color Guard riders who showed up in the parking lot about the time it was all over went to jail right along with the others. Wrong place at the right time it seems.
0 x
Our ancestors gave us this. They fought to make it what it is. All we have to do is defend it.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:29 pm

fenceman wrote:He'll send a bill wether he fixes her or not.

You bet he will. But that's what happens when the most qualified person is the last one you call after all else has failed.
0 x

houstoncutter
GURU
GURU

Postby houstoncutter » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:13 pm

I know I'm old, but it's simple to me. Don't hangout in situations that could be considered badly by law enforcement . As my 93 year old Dad says, " you play with a turd, you'll get shyt on your fingers"!
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”