What can I do with this?

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor

Re: What can I do with this?

Postby Nesikep » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Looks like you could make a barrel dolly out of it without too much effort.. if you ever need one of those that's another question
0 x
The only possible end result of treating all animals like people is that all people will be treated like animals

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Jogeephus wrote:Those ought to work good for a couple months. :lol2: :hide:

Probably but a lot cheaper than buying bunks that last the same before they tear it up by standing in them :lol:

mooo wrote:longer piece strap on the other end put wheels on it add hitch for draw bar add water tank or put r r ties under it make moveable water tank just dont throw it away looks like could be used for a lot its always after you cut it up and then you wished you still had it just way it was !!
round ball carrier

carry all

Also good idea

Nesikep wrote:Looks like you could make a barrel dolly out of it without too much effort.. if you ever need one of those that's another question

:lol2:
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:04 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:

Probably but a lot cheaper than buying bunks that last the same before they tear it up by standing in them :lol:

I do hope you understand I was speaking from personal experience. Me and my boys did a similar project some years ago so I'm not being critical. Hey, it worked. For a while anyway. :oops: :lol2:
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Jogeephus wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:

I do hope you understand I was speaking from personal experience. Me and my boys did a similar project some years ago so I'm not being critical. Hey, it worked. For a while anyway. :oops: :lol2:

Oh I believe you but when you have over 300 barrels you gotta do something :lol: I understand :D I made some for hogs but put wood around them so they couldn't turn it over when I put milk in it

Any suggestion as to what I can do with dirty dye stained water totes ? I have about 40 of them plan on making some goat houses out of them.
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:33 am

I thought about making a welding table with this then decided not too.. Its freaking too heavy... I decided to put an axle and springs and tongue on this and make it to where I can put a water tote on it and haul water to spray fence lines. or could put arms on it and make it a sprayer that I can take back in the woods easily behind my cub, ranger and spray remote food plots. What do yall think?

0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”