Comey Fired

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Comey Fired

Postby Jogeephus » Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 am

hurleyjd wrote:The President cannot fire everyone that is looking into his dealing. Some are beyond his reach and jurisdiction.

I'm confused. I thought it was democrats like Maxine Waters who were calling for Comey's head. Didn't Waters and several other democrats say he had no integrity? So Trump does what she wanted and now she is upset? Its almost like watching a bunch of self entitled spoiled brats in the school yard.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

M-5
GURU
GURU

Postby M-5 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 am

Jogeephus wrote:
hurleyjd wrote:The President cannot fire everyone that is looking into his dealing. Some are beyond his reach and jurisdiction.

I'm confused. I thought it was democrats like Maxine Waters who were calling for Comey's head. Didn't Waters and several other democrats say he had no integrity? So Trump does what she wanted and now she is upset? Its almost like watching a bunch of self entitled spoiled brats in the school yard.

he is playing them like a fiddle..................................

The guy is genius
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

hurleyjd
GURU
GURU

Postby hurleyjd » Wed May 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Just got a special prosecutor appointed today.
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”