Rodman to the rescue............

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
jltrent
GURU
GURU

Rodman to the rescue............

Postby jltrent » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:22 am

Dennis Rodman is going to North Korea to help make peace............

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/den ... li=BBnb7Kz

0 x

jltrent
GURU
GURU

Re: Rodman to the rescue............

Postby jltrent » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:02 am

Deleted
0 x

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 am

I feel safe now.
0 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:35 am

So do I, but then too, I always feel that way Bigfoot.
FatKim can easily be distracted by nothing more than a double cheeseburger and a strawberry malt and we can shove those in front of him from now till the end of time without even trying........
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:38 am

Couldn;t do much worse then the "diplomats" that have been trying.
0 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Threats sure haven't worked. And we can kill a bunch innocent North Koreans, and risk the lives of the South Koreans and the Japanese by bombing the crap out of them. But where's that going to get us, China and Russia are closer to them than US, let them handle north Korea.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Ol' 243
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Ol' 243 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:15 pm

I see where they released the college kid they have been holding for over a year. Sent him home in a coma, they claim they gave him a sleeping pill and he never woke up, couldn't admit to beating him into a come. Hope Trump nukes the shyt out of them, hope Rodman is there when he does it.
0 x

M.Magis
GURU
GURU

Postby M.Magis » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Ol' 243 wrote:I see where they released the college kid they have been holding for over a year. Sent him home in a coma, they claim they gave him a sleeping pill and he never woke up, couldn't admit to beating him into a come. Hope Trump nukes the shyt out of them, hope Rodman is there when he does it.

The whole story sounds like the little nut job instigating the US.

I'm a little surprised no country has sent someone there to send a long range round through his head.
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:05 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:Threats sure haven't worked. And we can kill a bunch innocent North Koreans, and risk the lives of the South Koreans and the Japanese by bombing the crap out of them. But where's that going to get us, China and Russia are closer to them than US, let them handle north Korea.

I agree...

Ol' 243 wrote:I see where they released the college kid they have been holding for over a year. Sent him home in a coma, they claim they gave him a sleeping pill and he never woke up, couldn't admit to beating him into a come. Hope Trump nukes the shyt out of them, hope Rodman is there when he does it.

I certainly wouldn't want a war started over a kid that truly had no business over there and certainly no business trying to take something. Its no different than that kid getting caned for spray painting those signs. IMO no American has any business over there and if you go there you get what you deserve.. You already know they don't like Americans so why go there. I haven't lost anything outside the U.S. so no danger for me to get captured in anyone elses country.
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Ol' 243
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Ol' 243 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:28 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:Threats sure haven't worked. And we can kill a bunch innocent North Koreans, and risk the lives of the South Koreans and the Japanese by bombing the crap out of them. But where's that going to get us, China and Russia are closer to them than US, let them handle north Korea.

I agree...

I certainly wouldn't want a war started over a kid that truly had no business over there and certainly no business trying to take something. Its no different than that kid getting caned for spray painting those signs. IMO no American has any business over there and if you go there you get what you deserve.. You already know they don't like Americans so why go there. I haven't lost anything outside the U.S. so no danger for me to get captured in anyone elses country.

I agree, you won't catch my a$$ over there. It ain't gonna be over this kid, it's gonna happen because the little shythead runnin' that country hates us as much as the muslims do, and wants to nuke us if he can.
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Instead on concentrating so much on what other countries are doing we got enough to concentrate on and fix right here at home before sticking our noses in someone else's business.
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Ol' 243
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Ol' 243 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:49 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:Instead on concentrating so much on what other countries are doing we got enough to concentrate on and fix right here at home before sticking our noses in someone else's business.

Agree on the at home stuff, but I'd like to ask you a question. If you had a neighbor that lived a mile or so down the road and he started shooting up in the air and the rounds were landing in your yard, would you keep mowing the lawn, or would you stick your nose in his business?
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Ol' 243 wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:Instead on concentrating so much on what other countries are doing we got enough to concentrate on and fix right here at home before sticking our noses in someone else's business.

Agree on the at home stuff, but I'd like to ask you a question. If you had a neighbor that lived a mile or so down the road and he started shooting up in the air and the rounds were landing in your yard, would you keep mowing the lawn, or would you stick your nose in his business?

I will let you know once the bullets start falling in my yard.. Until they do I will deal with it then. I won't go threatening the guy/gal before any reaches my yard. If they are falling in someone else's yard that is their business. But in all fairness I will answer this IF it falls into my yard I would have a talk with them for sure... I want to repeat over and over IF IF IF it lands in my yard.
0 x

M-5
GURU
GURU

Postby M-5 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:06 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:
Ol' 243 wrote:

I will let you know once the bullets start falling in my yard.. Until they do I will deal with it then. I won't go threatening the guy/gal before any reaches my yard. If they are falling in someone else's yard that is their business. But in all fairness I will answer this IF it falls into my yard I would have a talk with them for sure... I want to repeat over and over IF IF IF it lands in my yard.

did you forget your neighbor call animal control on you ????
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:16 pm

M-5 wrote:[
did you forget your neighbor call animal control on you ????

That neighbor doesn't have guns said they are root to the worlds evil so if anything he will be throwing rocks or spears :lol: However, If anyway to get him back and not get in trouble I will do so.
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”