Never said this before

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Re: Never said this before

Postby cowgirl8 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:21 am

0 chance of rain yesterday, none, nada, zip chance.....and what does it do, it rains last night. Sitting here thinking of what I left out that got wet.. ugh. Again, I should be happy it rains in July.
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

tom4018
GURU
GURU

Postby tom4018 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:19 am

Bigfoot wrote:
TN Cattle Man wrote:I echo your sentiments here in Middle Tennessee!! Don't get me wrong, I love the rain and know how precious it is but man, I need a couple of dry days to get some stuff done! I still have hay bales in the field that I need to put up!

With all the rain we've been getting, and all the fronts that have come through, Ive been missed by the majority of the rain. If we do end on a drought, I will have a month jump start on everybody else. Brother just down the road has accumulated 5 or 6 inches in the last couple weeks. I'm at 3/10's.

It has all went around us, getting really dry here. With all this heat it dries out quick.
0 x

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:42 am

We got 1/10 inch... not enough to ruin the hay on the ground, but enough to water the lawn that I did get mowed yesterday.... Want to find our house, drive till you get to the rain, then turn right...
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”