Photo bucket is making me angry.

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Cross-7
GURU
GURU

Re: Photo bucket is making me angry.

Postby Cross-7 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:14 pm

0 x

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:30 pm

Awning had as I hate the tiny pictures, I'd start using them at this point. I no longer see the add image button. What am I doing wrong?
0 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

ohiosteve
GURU
GURU

Postby ohiosteve » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 pm

Cross-7 wrote:Image

They finally caught up with the outlaw picture poster. I find it strange that some have the add image to post still while others don't. I still have it

2nd picture I clicked on resize for message board
0 x
The truest of warriors is often overlooked.

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:12 pm

I had the add picture button. It disappeared when I got a new phone. Sent pm to Macon and it reappeared for a day then disappeared again. :???: :???: :???:
0 x
The more I work the luckier I get...TexasBred

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:25 pm

ohiosteve wrote: They finally caught up with the outlaw picture poster. I find it strange that some have the add image to post still while others don't. I still have it

Better had quit clicking pics and kept that header out that fence :lol:
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

ohiosteve
GURU
GURU

Postby ohiosteve » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:28 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:
ohiosteve wrote: They finally caught up with the outlaw picture poster. I find it strange that some have the add image to post still while others don't. I still have it

Yeah I know you're right but I couldn't resist, was taking wheat off at a local dairy and they turned a group of heifers out and man were interested in that combine! I actually was reminded of your hatred of sickle bars earlier that day when I was in some weedy wheat and snapped the cutterbar about a foot from the wobble box. 35' section, one piece. Man that was a bich to get out. Luckily the boss let me buy a 4 piece to put back in. Knives already bolted on.
0 x
The truest of warriors is often overlooked.

alisonb
GURU
GURU

Postby alisonb » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:39 am

Check this out :shock: . I have some work to do sometime :roll:
http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=89928

Photo contests gone too...
0 x
Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!

M-5
GURU
GURU

Postby M-5 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:59 am

alisonb wrote:Check this out :shock: . I have some work to do sometime :roll:
http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=89928

Photo contests gone too...

Actually the new photo is quite flattering for some of these folks
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:30 pm

ohiosteve wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:

Yeah I know you're right but I couldn't resist, was taking wheat off at a local dairy and they turned a group of heifers out and man were interested in that combine! I actually was reminded of your hatred of sickle bars earlier that day when I was in some weedy wheat and snapped the cutterbar about a foot from the wobble box. 35' section, one piece. Man that was a bich to get out. Luckily the boss let me buy a 4 piece to put back in. Knives already bolted on.

:D Yea those things are a ..... fooling with solid sections .. Deer like to watch combines too my cows like following behind the bushhog for some reason.
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

alisonb
GURU
GURU

Postby alisonb » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:48 am

CT Family pics restored :D
0 x
Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:22 am

I still see people posting large pictures. What are they using?
0 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

1982vett
GURU
GURU

Postby 1982vett » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:27 am

I'm most likely to vote my thoughts by deleting all the photos I have stored at photobucket leaving an account with nothing in it. The only reason I have the account is because I hit the storage limit at ranchers.net. I suppose Photobucket has the right to change the rules of the game....doesn't mean I'm going to pay to play. Besides, their site has always seemed temperamental if not downright buggy. its their choice to provide a useable site or not....looks to me like they are choosing NOT.
0 x
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. ~Albert Einstein
Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. ~Harry S. Truman

alisonb
GURU
GURU

Postby alisonb » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:56 am

Here is the new thread - http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&p=1438036#p1438036 :D

We have lost valuable/educational material because of Photobucket's 'blackmail'...take for instance Milkmaids post for Beginners. Suppose we can start again though...

I've opened an account with Postimage. One can store your pics in a gallery etc and download to wherever. Or you can use the 'add image to post' without opening an account. If you don't want the small pic just open it, right click and 'copy image address', replace that image address with the 'small' image address on your thread.
0 x

4x4dually
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby 4x4dually » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:14 am

Photobucket wrecked half the internet and 95% of the forums when they pulled their little greedy "send us money" stunt. They can take a fence post up the pooper as far as I'm concerned. I'm considering finding a free website host and making a single page website for the use of hosting my own images for free. I used to do with 50Megs.com on our band site, but I quite paying for that site. Most of my other frequented forums will let you upload images and host them on the server of the site....but that takes lots of storage and more moderation so I can see why it isn't allowed here.
0 x
Electrical Engineer.....with a few momma cows....so basically, Rancher still in training wheels.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:18 am

4x4dually wrote:Photobucket wrecked half the internet and 95% of the forums when they pulled their little greedy "send us money" stunt. They can take a fence post up the pooper as far as I'm concerned. I'm considering finding a free website host and making a single page website for the use of hosting my own images for free. I used to do with 50Megs.com on our band site, but I quite paying for that site. Most of my other frequented forums will let you upload images and host them on the server of the site....but that takes lots of storage and more moderation so I can see why it isn't allowed here.

Do you know why Tiny Pics now rejects some photos for uploading?
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”