Divorce questions #2

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby ALACOWMAN » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:26 pm

dun wrote:
greybeard wrote:I've seen some babies that scared the crap out of me and I really had to bite my tongue...thought the antichrist had been born..

You mean like these 2

Looks like the 2nd one is thinking,lord I hope that's not me in 90 years :D
0 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:49 pm

I'm watching 2 of my grandkids today. A 2 and 3 yr old. One I can understand when she talks, the other speaks german. We joke that's what he speaks because he has ultra blond hair and big blue eyes. One SIL calls him the Aryan child...ALL JOKINGLY because he's very white and he just baby talks like hes in on the conversation...but it does sound german. I carted 4 kids around in my younger days. Never thought about it, just did it. BUt now, I have these grandkids occasionally but man oh man i'm out of practice...
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:22 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
dun wrote:
greybeard wrote:I've seen some babies that scared the crap out of me and I really had to bite my tongue...thought the antichrist had been born..

You mean like these 2

That second picture is priceless, who won the stare down?

Hard to tell, we both took naps.
0 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:22 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:
M-5 wrote:
You cant help being a _ _ _ _ can you ??? Must be a sad life where no one likes you.

See what its like....Go back to EVERY one of my post and see what you few do to me.....Yall like to dish it out but you sure cant take it..
Bright Raven :wave:

:wave:

Trust the human conscience. People know in their heart what they refuse to acknowledge with their lips.

Bright Raven

PS. There was no reason to treat City Guy the way he was treated! Where is the capacity to ignore that which offends you?

You're right about that. He deserved worse.
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:53 pm

Rafter S wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:See what its like....Go back to EVERY one of my post and see what you few do to me.....Yall like to dish it out but you sure cant take it..
Bright Raven :wave:

Trust the human conscience. People know in their heart what they refuse to acknowledge with their lips.

Bright Raven

PS. There was no reason to treat City Guy the way he was treated! Where is the capacity to ignore that which offends you?

I cannot even guess at what percent of his posts I might have read. What I did read, did not strike me as offensive. Apparently, I missed his offensive posts because someone banned him.
0 x

M-5
GURU
GURU

Postby M-5 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Rafter S wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

Bright Raven

I cannot even guess at what percent of his posts I might have read. What I did read, did not strike me as offensive. Apparently, I missed his offensive posts because someone banned him.

That was probably during your banned period .
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:08 pm

I guess I've missed City Guy.... was he a helpless victim of the few of the guys who seem to like doing the disrupting...
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:09 pm

M-5 wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Rafter S wrote:

That was probably during your banned period .

It was. When I got banned for the comments about cow vulvas - it was a thread about estrus behavior and I went too far with my description of vulvas - I was MARGONME. I came back as Bright Raven and City Guy was gone. He must have gotten ornery during my absence. Before I was banned, he was well behaved. My observation was that other users had a hard time tolerating a different view.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:12 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:I guess I've missed City Guy.... was he a helpless victim of the few of the guys who seem to like doing the disrupting...

IMO. Yes. With the caveat, that my opinion is based on only part of the material he posted.
0 x

Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nesikep » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:25 pm

Seems this was the last thread City Guy posted in
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=107259&start=15
0 x
The only possible end result of treating all animals like people is that all people will be treated like animals

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:33 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:I guess I've missed City Guy.... was he a helpless victim of the few of the guys who seem to like doing the disrupting...

He was a helpless victim of strong opinions gathered from books, with absolutely no practical experience to back them up.
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:36 pm

Nesikep wrote:Seems this was the last thread City Guy posted in
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=107259&start=15

He ask a general question and it appears that some personalized it. The question was why Cattleman calve in the winter. He got pushy I guess but personally, he didn't call names, insult anyone's family or spit in anyone's face.

I guess that thread got him banned. I see threads once a week worst than that.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:37 pm

Rafter S wrote:

He was a helpless victim of strong opinions gathered from books, with absolutely no practical experience to back them up.

So What? Why is that grounds for banning?
0 x

M-5
GURU
GURU

Postby M-5 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:43 pm

There were some post that got deleted IIRC
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:45 pm

M-5 wrote:There were some post that got deleted IIRC

Ok. That could be.
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”