Divorce questions #2

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
cowgirl8
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4024
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am
Location: NE Texas

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:47 pm

M-5 wrote:There were some post that got deleted IIRC

Did you google that...
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

User avatar
M-5
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5577
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:41 pm
Location: AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby M-5 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:50 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:
M-5 wrote:There were some post that got deleted IIRC

Did you google that...


Yes , I asked Google who was the biggest DUMB AZZ on cattle today . It said City guy and then gave me a list of some others that came real close
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

User avatar
Rafter S
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3705
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:13 am
Location: Grimes County, TX

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby Rafter S » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:51 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Rafter S wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:I guess I've missed City Guy.... was he a helpless victim of the few of the guys who seem to like doing the disrupting...


He was a helpless victim of strong opinions gathered from books, with absolutely no practical experience to back them up.


So What? Why is that grounds for banning?


I never said he should be banned. I was just replying to CG8 asking if he was a helpless victim that got picked on. That would be no, in case you missed it.
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4024
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am
Location: NE Texas

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:54 pm

M-5 wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:
M-5 wrote:There were some post that got deleted IIRC

Did you google that...


Yes , I asked Google who was the biggest DUMB AZZ on cattle today . It said City guy and then gave me a list of some others that came real close

Just trying to show you how just mundane comments can infuriate people. Now, all I asked is if you googled that....Just imagine if it were more personal and insulting.... Now, maybe you and a few others will stop....I've never once insulted, well, I may have but was pushed to it, but you may google it and see if I ever insulted...And trust me, I've had it way worse.. I just asked if you googled it and got insulted..
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

User avatar
M-5
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5577
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:41 pm
Location: AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby M-5 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:03 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:
M-5 wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:Did you google that...


Yes , I asked Google who was the biggest DUMB AZZ on cattle today . It said City guy and then gave me a list of some others that came real close

Just trying to show you how just mundane comments can infuriate people. Now, all I asked is if you googled that....Just imagine if it were more personal and insulting.... Now, maybe you and a few others will stop....I've never once insulted, well, I may have but was pushed to it, but you may google it and see if I ever insulted...And trust me, I've had it way worse.. I just asked if you googled it and got insulted..


If you think I was insulted Then Go ahead and think that.
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4107
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby True Grit Farms » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:32 pm

M-5 wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:
M-5 wrote:
Yes , I asked Google who was the biggest DUMB AZZ on cattle today . It said City guy and then gave me a list of some others that came real close

Just trying to show you how just mundane comments can infuriate people. Now, all I asked is if you googled that....Just imagine if it were more personal and insulting.... Now, maybe you and a few others will stop....I've never once insulted, well, I may have but was pushed to it, but you may google it and see if I ever insulted...And trust me, I've had it way worse.. I just asked if you googled it and got insulted..


If you think I was insulted Then Go ahead and think that.


I'll next day you a used diaper for all those tears.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4024
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am
Location: NE Texas

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:51 pm

M-5 wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:Just trying to show you how just mundane comments can infuriate people. Now, all I asked is if you googled that....Just imagine if it were more personal and insulting.... Now, maybe you and a few others will stop....I've never once insulted, well, I may have but was pushed to it, but you may google it and see if I ever insulted...And trust me, I've had it way worse.. I just asked if you googled it and got insulted..


If you think I was insulted Then Go ahead and think that.

And there you go..
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

User avatar
M-5
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5577
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:41 pm
Location: AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby M-5 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:26 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:
M-5 wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:Just trying to show you how just mundane comments can infuriate people. Now, all I asked is if you googled that....Just imagine if it were more personal and insulting.... Now, maybe you and a few others will stop....I've never once insulted, well, I may have but was pushed to it, but you may google it and see if I ever insulted...And trust me, I've had it way worse.. I just asked if you googled it and got insulted..


If you think I was insulted Then Go ahead and think that.

And there you go..
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

User avatar
SteppedInIt
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 442
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:17 pm
Location: SE Texas

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby SteppedInIt » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:22 pm

The worst part of divorce is getting the local attorneys and judge in control of your life. If you and your wife can't do an agreed divorce you are in serious trouble.
0 x
"When the People fear their government there is tyranny, when government fears the people there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 12223
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Location: Lillooet, BC, Canada

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby Nesikep » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:30 pm

M-5 wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:
M-5 wrote:
Yes , I asked Google who was the biggest DUMB AZZ on cattle today . It said City guy and then gave me a list of some others that came real close

Just trying to show you how just mundane comments can infuriate people. Now, all I asked is if you googled that....Just imagine if it were more personal and insulting.... Now, maybe you and a few others will stop....I've never once insulted, well, I may have but was pushed to it, but you may google it and see if I ever insulted...And trust me, I've had it way worse.. I just asked if you googled it and got insulted..


If you think I was insulted Then Go ahead and think that.

you're sure acting like it.
BTW, there's an "Ignore user" button, I suggest you use it

Stepped in it, agreed!
0 x
The only possible end result of treating all animals like people is that all people will be treated like animals

User avatar
Workinonit Farm
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6458
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Ctrl Virginia

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby Workinonit Farm » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:45 pm

dun wrote:
greybeard wrote:I've seen some babies that scared the crap out of me and I really had to bite my tongue...thought the antichrist had been born..

You mean like these 2
Image

Image


dun, those are 2 precious pictures! I, too, love that 2nd one. :)
0 x
Live each day as if it were your last.

Kingfisher
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4957
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:02 pm
Location: Austin Texas

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby Kingfisher » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:
M-5 wrote:There were some post that got deleted IIRC

Did you google that...

It's Bing" .....broaden your horizons.....
Quit messing w 5....
0 x
Green grass cures alot of ills.
The dream is free. The hustle is sold separate.

SmokinM
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby SmokinM » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:16 pm

Been thru the divorce deal and basically as said the more you can work out without lawyers the better for both of you,and the more you can keep what you think and feel to yourself the better. At least there are no kids to deal with. Get a good attorney, listen to what he tells you on how to settle it,and try to use him as little as possible. Best of luck to you.

FWIW, I don't think the lock had anything to do with the divorce conversation more the several pages of name calling and pizzing match that ensued. This one is headed the same way.
0 x

User avatar
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 28030
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby TexasBred » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:43 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:
M-5 wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:Did you google that...


Yes , I asked Google who was the biggest DUMB AZZ on cattle today . It said City guy and then gave me a list of some others that came real close

Just trying to show you how just mundane comments can infuriate people. Now, all I asked is if you googled that....Just imagine if it were more personal and insulting.... Now, maybe you and a few others will stop....I've never once insulted, well, I may have but was pushed to it, but you may google it and see if I ever insulted...And trust me, I've had it way worse.. I just asked if you googled it and got insulted..

Don't let'em bug you. When you hear all the pizzing and moaning at least you know they're reading your posts. :lol2: :lol2: :nod:
0 x
“If it were up to me, I would put in jail every sandal-wearing, scruffy-bearded weirdo who burns the American flag.....“But I am not king.”....Supreme Court Justice Scalia

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4024
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am
Location: NE Texas

Re: Divorce questions #2

Postby cowgirl8 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:53 pm

TexasBred wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:
M-5 wrote:
Yes , I asked Google who was the biggest DUMB AZZ on cattle today . It said City guy and then gave me a list of some others that came real close

Just trying to show you how just mundane comments can infuriate people. Now, all I asked is if you googled that....Just imagine if it were more personal and insulting.... Now, maybe you and a few others will stop....I've never once insulted, well, I may have but was pushed to it, but you may google it and see if I ever insulted...And trust me, I've had it way worse.. I just asked if you googled it and got insulted..

Don't let'em bug you. When you hear all the pizzing and moaning at least you know they're reading your posts. :lol2: :lol2: :nod:

I think I remember that City Guy...seems he was just fishing for validation on environmentally damaging things. kind of...maybe. And yeah, just showed the few troublemakers that just one comment," Did you google that", did make them mad and I believe that 5m even told me in another post that i'll never know as much as him.. hum...he's really confident on his googling talents..lol And they tell me I need a thicker skin.. :lol2: geeze
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do


Return to “Every Thing Else Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests