Trick or Treaters........

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
D2Cat
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Trick or Treaters........

Postby D2Cat » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:45 pm

I had to ask my wife this morning, if last night was Halloween. No one showed up! but it's been that way for a long time. Kids want to go to town where they get more in less time!
0 x

Aaron
GURU
GURU

Postby Aaron » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Haven't had a kid here in about 20 years. All the country kids are grown up and no town(ish) kid or parent wants to waste time travelling down country roads for a few meager offerings. Can spend a couple hours in town and bring in quite a haul.

Don't know what to do if someone ever did showed up. Might have to borrow an old neighbor's trick and make popcorn - teach the little ghouls patience...
0 x
Nothin' prettier than a red Ford truck, a Massey Ferguson tractor and a red-n-white Hereford sittin' on the farm.

Dave
GURU
GURU

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:44 pm

None here which is a good thing because we had nothing to give them. Maybe an apple. We are just outside the edge of town but it is a long driveway that doesn't really look like a driveway.
0 x

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:22 am

No one comes out here. If they did it would be like some of y’all slim pickings. We got dog treats, and horse treats. If they were really nice with nice costumes might give up one of my honey buns.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

ddd75
GURU
GURU

Postby ddd75 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:16 pm

we went to town and let the kids run around, they had a lot of fun..
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”